PDA

View Full Version : Very physically attractive nigger couple put their niglet on a strict diet

Whitey Ford
02-24-2021, 03:26 PM
9-year-old girl says she was starved, handcuffed, whipped by mother, mother's boyfriend

https://i.imgur.com/OE13gQn.png

Two people are facing injury to a child charges after a 9-year-old girl was taken to a hospital weighing only 35 pounds with evidence that she was restrained at the ankles and whipped on her legs, according to court documents.

She told the doctor that she was starved, handcuffed around her ankles and hit with a dog leash by her mother and her mother’s boyfriend because they “think that she steals,” the report states. The doctor told police there did appear to be evidence of restraint marks on the victim’s ankles and marks on her legs that “looked to be whip marks.”

Photos taken at the hospital showed “the victim is extremely emaciated. Her bones, especially at her joints, are very pronounced. All of the victim’s ribs are visible especially on her back. The victim also has visible injuries all over her body,” the report states. The doctor told officers the child was “lucky to have survived.”

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/9-year-old-girl-says-she-was-starved-handcuffed-whipped-by-mother-mothers-boyfriend

Ray Cizzums
02-24-2021, 03:54 PM
That is some very attractive she-grilla, I must say. The one-eyed nigger should be proud of that trophy gurl frend.

jenkemfactory
02-24-2021, 04:26 PM
Nice hair piece.

Jim Crow
02-24-2021, 05:22 PM
The gruesome twosome fat ass niggers shoulda starved themselves too! Fat fuckin ugly nigger beasts!

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-24-2021, 05:26 PM
That is some very attractive she-grilla, I must say. The one-eyed nigger should be proud of that trophy gurl frend.

:lol the treasure troll was the first thing that came to my mind as well.
The buck looks like he might have caught a frying pan to the head from the troll boon.

Sandy
02-24-2021, 06:37 PM
Are you guys sure the buck is the one on the right? ;)

Ray Cizzums
02-24-2021, 07:08 PM
:lol the treasure troll was the first thing that came to my mind as well.
The buck looks like he might have caught a frying pan to the head from the troll boon.

He might catch another one, so those sclerotic yellow crack eyes match.

Ray Cizzums
02-24-2021, 07:09 PM

Dat's a damn gud question, Mr. Sandman.

IseDaDiva
02-24-2021, 07:24 PM
Jesus. So many niggers make Neanderthals look like an advanced civilization by comparison. "Ugly" does not begin to describe these lovebirds.

Coon Club Road
02-24-2021, 10:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OE13gQn.png

That shine on the right seems to be looking around the corner for someone to rob or maybe muh dik!

CoonsЯus
02-24-2021, 11:46 PM
what the fuck is that thing on the right? I ain't never saw such a nigger !!

:nigfancy

Sandy
02-24-2021, 11:52 PM
Dat's a damn gud question, Mr. Sandman.

I'm asking partly seriously. If this is all you saw, what would you say, buck or sow?

Ray Cizzums
02-25-2021, 12:09 AM
I'm asking partly seriously. If this is all you saw, what would you say, buck or sow?

It's a toss up, same as my lunch, with a lot of alleged female jaboons - Serena Gorilliams, Big Mike, Stacey Abrams, etc..
One never knows, do one ? :)

IseDaDiva
02-25-2021, 12:25 AM

If only saw that with no context I would not be able to tell you what it is.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-25-2021, 09:22 AM
Haha, no I lost buck or sow the other day.

tweakstick
02-25-2021, 09:33 AM

I do see a resemblance here.

The doctor told officers the child was “lucky to have survived. I have to ask - lucky for who? This sprogger is going to grow up to repeat the exact same behavior when it has it's first snigglet in just 4 years.