PDA

View Full Version : Ybia gets triggered by the General Lee because they hung niggers until their eyes bugged out..

Mushmouth
06-26-2017, 06:49 AM

“Let me tell you what I want. I want the car gone! I want it out of sight,” she’s screaming at the guy looking after the car, “because it doesn’t belong here! It represents lynching and death of black people. Ya know, they hung our people from f*cking trees until our eyes bugged out.”

https://bogustimes.com/2017/06/25/black-woman-goes-ballistic-over-dukes-of-hazzard-car/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiJrM0n-Bic

Sandy
06-26-2017, 10:32 AM
“This does not belong here in the festival for people of all colors!” she screams at the guy. “We will find out who this car belongs to. I’m already telling all the businesses that this car is parked in front of their company.”

That and the rest translated from the original niggerbabble. "All you muhfuggas, dat be racist, sheeit, we gonna fine dat ownah, I gonna be tellin, sheeit!"

zagnut
06-26-2017, 11:09 AM
I just painted my hotrod. It is a '68 C10 SWB stepside with a wood bed. I had a ton of white ash in my barn and had to replace the bed wood so instead of finishing the wood with varnish or other wood finish for a truck bed I decided to paint it. I ordered boat paint, a one step epoxy coating, in Red, White and Blue. I was real tempted to put the stars and bars in the bed but settled for the Texas flag instead. The lone star was much easier to layout than the stars and bars. I guess I could probably beat the rap if I shot the asshole fucking with the lonestar in Texas than the stars and bars although it was also once the state flag of Texas.

Koolaid Hair
06-26-2017, 11:27 AM
I could only tolerate video for a short time. That whiney, shrieking voice is unbearable. She sounds just like every other triggered liberal feminist.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Cracka Jack
06-26-2017, 07:21 PM
Can't believe I didn't have a single picture of a bug eyed nigger in my collection. Had to search one on the web.

Sort of like this?

Cracka Jack
06-26-2017, 07:25 PM
TNV (typical nigger video). Filmed in landscape, displayed in portrait.

Guy Montag
06-26-2017, 10:13 PM
I want one... Just to piss this monkey off :coffee