PDA

View Full Version : This Nigger Just Wont Listen

Sambo
02-21-2021, 10:43 AM
Chain wielding psycho nog just keeps on coming until ventilated.

Cop shoots black w/ chain (worldtruthvideos.org) (https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/cop-shoots-black-w-chain_UNIIiP9BR5eupng.html)

Sandy
02-21-2021, 11:31 AM
NO matter how many times a cop warns an attacking nigger, the fambly (which often didn't see the nigger for years) will ook, "He beez a good boi, he needz counselin an sheet, he couldof been tazed!"

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-21-2021, 12:13 PM
He says “Trump is da debil” as hes walking toward this cop. The funniest thing to me is the liberal media literally contributed to the death of this low IQ nigger and will never be held accountable.

Coyote
02-21-2021, 03:31 PM
Thanks for that video. My day just improved.

haywood
02-21-2021, 03:32 PM
One more down a few more billion to go.

Yep!!

haywood
02-21-2021, 03:41 PM
Thanks for that video. My day just improved.

Mine too!!

IseDaDiva
02-21-2021, 03:48 PM
Damned entitled niggers really think that now cops can't do what's necessary to wrangle them, what with their protected species status. This spook never thought the cop would shoot him. Surprise!

I enjoyed that a lot, especially hearing about the happy ending - nigger made good. Tasers really don't have much effect on drug-fueled niggers it seems. The bullets do, though.:lol

I wonder if this can somehow be made to seem the cop shot that poor boi for no reason. "Dey dint haf ta killt him!"

Ray Cizzums
02-21-2021, 05:16 PM
Nigger bystander : "Why didn't they shoot him the laig" ?

Jim Crow
02-21-2021, 05:42 PM
Nigger saved taxpayers lots of dough.Niggers should all do suicide by cop.

IseDaDiva
02-21-2021, 06:37 PM
Nigger bystander : "Why didn't they shoot him the laig" ?

Yeah, slothful niggers who watch too much TeeVee think cops should just shoot the hand holding the gun, the chain, hammer, machete, or any other primitive nigger weapons. The cop stopped this murderous coon the best way. No turnstile gates/taxpayer drain at NU for this nigger! He's not just merely dead, but really most sincerely dead.

Ray Cizzums
02-21-2021, 08:40 PM
No turnstile gates/taxpayer drain at NU for this nigger! He's not just merely dead, but really most sincerely dead.

Wild Nigger : "I'll have the batwings du jour".
Officer : "Very well, negro. You won't be needing dessert then".

Chimp Detester
02-21-2021, 11:10 PM
The popo could have also just shot it in the muhdick. Niggers only have 2 functioning brain cells: one in its peanut haid, and the other in the muhdick.

Coon Club Road
02-22-2021, 06:17 PM
Way too much back stepping and commands... good training video.

Tar Remover
02-23-2021, 07:01 PM
Good Nigger!

Bottle_of_Hate
02-24-2021, 10:10 AM
Way too much back stepping and commands... good training video.

Pretty soon this will become considered too aggressive in Commiefornia. It won't be long before liberals will be claiming the "the cop could have run away". "They din't haffa shoot him!"

haywood
02-24-2021, 11:22 AM
Nigger saved taxpayers lots of dough.Niggers should all do suicide by cop.

Yep!!

haywood
02-24-2021, 11:22 AM
The popo could have also just shot it in the muhdick. Niggers only have 2 functioning brain cells: one in its peanut haid, and the other in the muhdick.

BETTER solution!! Castration by poleez!!

Coon Club Road
02-24-2021, 12:37 PM

True... double tap to center mass = immediate drop in blood pressure/loss of consciousness/total incapacitation, but no pain.

Double tap to the Muh Dikk region = excruciating pain for hours and days to come.

You already know which method I'm voting for!

IseDaDiva
02-24-2021, 02:19 PM
True... double tap to center mass = immediate drop in blood pressure/loss of consciousness/total incapacitation, but no pain.

Double tap to the Muh Dikk region = excruciating pain for hours and days to come.

You already know which method I'm voting for!

Yes, but it could recover getting its muh dik shot off and then costing taxpayers a fortune both in the hospital and then NU. It would quickly be released and a lack of muh dik wouldn't stop it from violently attacking humans once it's released either.

Only if the muh dik shot could guarantee goodness after excruciating pain would it be preferable.

Coon Club Road
02-24-2021, 02:33 PM
Only if the muh dik shot could guarantee goodness after excruciating pain would it be preferable.

Absolutely!!!

Jim Crow
02-24-2021, 05:13 PM

A castrated nigger can still collect welfare,steal,murder,loot,rob and do dozens of other low life nigger shit. Bat wings prevents all this.

haywood
02-24-2021, 08:55 PM
A castrated nigger can still collect welfare,steal,murder,loot,rob and do dozens of other low life nigger shit. Bat wings prevents all this.

True!! The Bat Fairy is my FAVORITE!!

Jim Crow
02-24-2021, 09:15 PM
True!! The Bat Fairy is my FAVORITE!!

Survey sez: No1 answer!

HonkyDevil
02-25-2021, 04:09 PM
No fucking loss.