PDA

View Full Version : Blood Sport

GDRHammer
02-21-2021, 09:57 AM
Good morning, humans...
Just a quick thought about boxing, UFC, MMA, et al... My favorite part about this entertainment is that niggers just beat the shit out of each other. They can act out their inner-chimpiness by ooking and eeking and demonstrating all sorts of TNB. Of course, there is no muh-dik in the ring but if the niggers could find a way I am sure that they would.

Did you ever notice how niggers and their sows act as spectators at sporting events, movies, car wrecks, or whatever? It's like they need to make as much noise as possible. Uncivilized motherfuckers.

I just fucking hate them...

haywood
02-21-2021, 05:33 PM
Good morning, humans...
Just a quick thought about boxing, UFC, MMA, et al... My favorite part about this entertainment is that niggers just beat the shit out of each other. They can act out their inner-chimpiness by ooking and eeking and demonstrating all sorts of TNB. Of course, there is no muh-dik in the ring but if the niggers could find a way I am sure that they would.

Did you ever notice how niggers and their sows act as spectators at sporting events, movies, car wrecks, or whatever? It's like they need to make as much noise as possible. Uncivilized motherfuckers.

I like it better when YT's and other humans beat the SHIT out of niggers!! Dana White is brilliant and I LOVE it when some nappy headed ape get's it's @$$ kicked by a human!!

Sandy
02-22-2021, 12:06 AM

Sandman Sr. once told me that a long time ago, going to the fights used to mean getting dressed up, at least suits and dresses. Tuxedos and formal gowns weren't standard but not seen as overdoing it. Now it's about a nigger boxer bringing all its DL cRapper bucks, the ugliest ones you ever saw, and niggerlovers like Bieber. They run around in typical nigger attire of torn tees, basketball shorts and clown shoes, and like you said, ooking as loudly as they can.

I like it better when YT's and other humans beat the SHIT out of niggers!! Dana White is brilliant and I LOVE it when some nappy headed ape get's it's @$$ kicked by a human!!

I loved when GGG knocked some nigger down, because of the nigger getting that "Wherez I be?" look.

14291 14292 14293 14294

DaveInTexas
02-22-2021, 08:28 AM
Good morning, humans...

Does not matter where or what, the niggers are determined to be the focus of attention

haywood
02-22-2021, 08:29 AM
Sandman Sr. once told me that a long time ago, going to the fights used to mean getting dressed up, at least suits and dresses. Tuxedos and formal gowns weren't standard but not seen as overdoing it. Now it's about a nigger boxer bringing all its DL cRapper bucks, the ugliest ones you ever saw, and niggerlovers like Bieber. They run around in typical nigger attire of torn tees, basketball shorts and clown shoes, and like you said, ooking as loudly as they can.

I loved when GGG knocked some nigger down, because of the nigger getting that "Wherez I be?" look.

14291 14292 14293 14294

Nigger got the "aoc" look!!