PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Mahomes Coalburning Pregnant Whore Poses in "Romantic" Photos

Nigger Wrangler
02-20-2021, 09:50 PM
Mutant half-breed nigger feetsball player Patrick Mahomes with his baby mommy Brittany Mathews.... looking like she's about to give birth to an entire litter. She says her nigger is her Kang!

Notice when nigger bucks get any kind of money they immediately go looking for a coalburner rather than spend another second dealing with screaming nigger sows?

Can't say I blame em there!

This is disgusting though. What kind of father let's their daughter rut with a nigger? What kind of father allows their daughter into a situation where she'll be hated by humans as well as other niggers? Wasn't OJ warning enough? Few coalburners live long enough to collect Social Security.

https://people.com/parents/pregnant-brittany-matthews-fiance-patrick-mahomes-maternity-shoot/

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-21-2021, 12:56 AM
What is their obsession with “kangz and quainz?” To be fair, this nigger has more money than most kangz. Must be tough being oppressed in Amerikkka.

Coon Club Road
02-21-2021, 12:59 AM
I'll bet her daddy is proud of her :fume

Ignatow
02-21-2021, 04:15 AM
Disgusting mudshark whore. You may live well, but rest assured, we know you're a vile nigger lover and a miscegenating inter-species deviant.

animal mother
02-21-2021, 08:39 AM
This burner looks like she is going to give biraff to entire feetsball team of niglets.

Unregistered
02-21-2021, 10:53 AM
This burner looks like she is going to give biraff to entire feetsball team of niglets.

Exactly my thoughts! Just horrifying how much tax payer money these future felons will cost. Disgusting mudsharks, I'd really like to know what went wrong in these peoples childhoods. Every sane and protective parent would make sure his offspring stays as far away from niggers as possible.

haywood
02-21-2021, 06:20 PM
What is their obsession with “kangz and quainz?” To be fair, this nigger has more money than most kangz. Must be tough being oppressed in Amerikkka.

Yep!!

InsufferableNigg
02-21-2021, 10:33 PM
:rofl:rofl

Blue Gum
02-24-2021, 01:44 PM
Stinking nigger-loving slut....its Disgusting, these nigger football monkeys make millions and yet they Hate the country that gave the black bastards so much opportunity....