PDA

View Full Version : A pretend Nigger....

Full clip
02-20-2021, 01:42 AM
I know a guy who as Leroy C James pretended to be a Nigger on a rival Chimper site that has a section where Niggers and Nigger coddlers (real ones) can chime in.
After a few exchanges with their regular, 'Big Hitter' posters 'Leroy' was too much for them to handle so they banned him. LOL - do you think he cares?

Coon Club Road
02-21-2021, 01:16 AM
Back when I had a landline and caller ID, I would answer any potential sales call in my best nigger voice.

If not immediately hung up on, the call would usually be cut extremely short as most sales people don't want to deal with niggers!

Full clip
02-21-2021, 04:43 AM
Back when I had a landline and caller ID, I would answer any potential sales call in my best nigger voice.

If not immediately hung up on, the call would usually be cut extremely short as most sales people don't want to deal with niggers!

LOL - it really is fun to play the role of a Nigger and easy to do as we know them so well - Nomesayin'?

Jim Crow
02-21-2021, 06:20 PM

Good idea! I may try that instead of the usual “fuck off” before I hang up on telemarketers.

haywood
02-21-2021, 06:23 PM
Good idea! I may try that instead of the usual “fuck off” before I hang up on telemarketers.

Hey!! Muh hame beez shitavious!! Wuzzup mufugga?!!!

Jim Crow
02-21-2021, 06:26 PM
Hey!! Muh hame beez shitavious!! Wuzzup mufugga?!!!
LOL!

Coon Club Road
02-21-2021, 07:11 PM

One day I drove past a house in my neighborhood with a newly erected for sale sign in the front yard. I didn't want to buy it, I just wanted to know what the asking price was. (Before internet listings)

I called the number on the sign, a small mom and pop realty outfit, and was told I needed to leave my name and number so the listing agent could call me back.

I told her I had no interest in buying, I just wanted to know the asking price. She claimed she had no access to that information and I would need to speak to the listing agent. Click. I didn't want to know that bad.

Later, still curious about the asking price, I had the brilliant idea of calling back in black face!

"Hello Dare" I said in my best uneducated moolie voice! "How much you be axing foe dat crib ober dare on dat Smiff St.?"

Same bitch I had talked to previously immediately replied, "One seventy five and there are several offers on it already".... then silence. No hard sell bullshit.

Pretty funny. White privileged I guess :lol