PDA

View Full Version : Batwing Fairy delivers frozen goodness to old niggersow after it lost a sprog to COVID

Sandy
02-19-2021, 06:02 PM
Mary Gee, known as "mama Mary" in her community, was one of at least three people in Harris County who died of hypothermia this week, according to Fox 26 Houston, after an unusual winter storm ripped through the state, causing pipes and wind turbines to freeze and leaving millions without power or clean water.

"I think she froze to death," Rachael Cook, Gee's daughter, told the outlet. "That’s a terrible way to die."

She added that she hopes her mother "was asleep" when she died. "I just can't imagine ... freezing to death."

Gee's apartment complex had no power for days and was ransacked after her death, with thieves taking her TV, phone and other possessions, according to Fox 26.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/84-texas-woman-hypothermia

haywood
02-19-2021, 07:41 PM
I bet it was her own fambly members that stole all her stuff

Yep!!

Sandy
02-19-2021, 07:55 PM
I bet it was her own fambly members that stole all her stuff

You must be right! How else would they know exactly when to go looting?

Rastus Nigger
02-19-2021, 08:00 PM
If it wasn't dead at first the other niggers would have made it good before or after looting its nest. :traybat

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-21-2021, 08:30 PM
I have no sympathy for an old nigger grandsow like that. God only knows how many niglets it shit out during its utterly useless "life"!

I agree with Doc -- someone with access to the sow's nest, and intimate knowledge of what was there, did the thieving. Check the sow's EBT account. See if it was used after the sow was found good. Go from there...

Again, I don't care how Grandmammy Ice Cube got good, just glad it's finally not wasting air anymore!

Chimp Detester
02-21-2021, 11:12 PM
Was the goodified ice-cold sheboon also muhdicked during the robbery?

Sambo
02-21-2021, 11:22 PM
So let's get this straight - the old nigger lived in an apartment complex surrounded by other niggers who must have known she was in trouble and not one of them helped her. Instead when she died from neglect they stole her property. Niggers disgust me.

Sandy
02-21-2021, 11:41 PM
Grandmammy Ice Cube

:lol

That's a fitting cRapper name for once!

DaveInTexas
02-22-2021, 02:50 AM
Niggers are so low and rotten, they'll steal from those who have even less than they do, and not give two shits about it

IseDaDiva
02-22-2021, 07:07 PM
Niggers are so low and rotten, they'll steal from those who have even less than they do, and not give two shits about it

They sure do! BLM doesn't mean a thing when you can steal, rob, or rape other niggers. It's so funny how all old sows are known in the niggerhood as "Mama", "Unty" or "Godmother" until there's an opportunity to scavange from them.

Ignatow
02-22-2021, 11:36 PM
A true American tragedy, that this useless negress lived for 84 years stealing oxygen from humans.

grim1
02-23-2021, 03:46 PM
Tempachur be racyss!!