PDA

View Full Version : Tired, tired, tired...

Mister Candee
02-19-2021, 04:52 PM
Tired of apes, tired of their constant TNB, tired of seeing my country destroyed block by block by these feral shit-skins, tired of seeing ad after ad promoting bestiality with pavement apes, tired of their constant "ooking" for more gibs, tired of being taxed into poverty to save them from their own ineptitude, tired of the crime they breed in whatever community unfortunate enough to have them, tired of being told by liberals that the failure of these nogs to thrive is due to my "ism" and that the solution to said same is more of my racist money given to them, tired of worrying about my boys having to grow up being told by TV, government, teachers and ads that ape-freakins are just fine and won't rape, rob and murder them as long as you go along nicely and just plain tired of sharing my spaces with filthy, toxic, loud, incomprehensible , crime committing, exasperating, effing stupid niggers.

Sorry for the rant.

haywood
02-19-2021, 05:26 PM
Tired of apes, tired of their constant TNB, tired of seeing my country destroyed block by block by these feral shit-skins, tired of seeing ad after ad promoting bestiality with pavement apes, tired of their constant "ooking" for more gibs, tired of being taxed into poverty to save them from their own ineptitude, tired of the crime they breed in whatever community unfortunate enough to have them, tired of being told by liberals that the failure of these nogs to thrive is due to my "ism" and that the solution to said same is more of my racist money given to them, tired of worrying about my boys having to grow up being told by TV, government, teachers and ads that ape-freakins are just fine and won't rape, rob and murder them as long as you go along nicely and just plain tired of sharing my spaces with filthy, toxic, loud, incomprehensible , crime committing, exasperating, effing stupid niggers.

Sorry for the rant.

Welcome aboard!!

Sandy
02-19-2021, 06:06 PM
No apologies are needed for speaking the truth, which you did. Welcome to the site!

Coon Club Road
02-19-2021, 07:00 PM
Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club" Mr.C!

No need to apologize for your rant!

I don't think I've personally suffered more nigger fatigue in my entire life than I have since the demise of Curious George Fentanyl Floyd.

You are among like minded ladies and gentlemen here.

IseDaDiva
02-19-2021, 09:45 PM
Welcome!

I wonder how many other human beings are tired to the depths of their soul of this nigger pandering but don't dare say so.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-19-2021, 10:52 PM
Never apologize for an epic rant like that! We need more of it!

Welcome!

Ignatow
02-19-2021, 11:06 PM
Welcome, you're in the right place. We've had enough of niggers, believe me.

Coon Club Road
02-19-2021, 11:24 PM
Never apologize for an epic rant like that! We need more of it!

Welcome!

I second that motion!

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
02-20-2021, 12:17 PM
GREAT introduction !!

NiggerHater
02-20-2021, 07:20 PM
:welcome

Bottle_of_Hate
02-21-2021, 06:16 PM
Welcome.

:coape

haywood
02-21-2021, 06:19 PM
Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club" Mr.C!

No need to apologize for your rant!

I don't think I've personally suffered more nigger fatigue in my entire life than I have since the demise of Curious George Fentanyl Floyd.

You are among like minded ladies and gentlemen here.

Tru Dat!!

Jim Crow
02-21-2021, 06:28 PM
Welcome!Glad to see that more humans are becoming “woke” and hating niggers,as they should.Nigger is a worthless disease that needs to go back to Africa!

Tar Remover
02-24-2021, 07:31 PM
No apology necessary! We feel the same way! Welcome aboard and please read the site rules carefully and respect them. Our faithful mods are definitely on their A game here!
NOW! Let's bash the fuck out of some goddamn worthless niggers!:cellblockwelcome:club