PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Jamaicoon nigger saved from rockfishing trying to sneak into the U.S.

Sandy
02-18-2021, 02:16 PM
The niggers were supposedly "fishing." That's a good excuse for trying to get into the country illegally, maybe hoping they could fake trouble so the Coast Guard could rescue them.

He said the rescuee, a Jamaican national whose name has not been released, told the crew he was with six fellow passengers who remain lost at sea after they were all thrown overboard when their vessel flipped over in rough waters. Lynch said the man told him and his crewmates that he’d been in the water for about 36 hours and had drifted more than 100 miles north.

Cornell said he and the crew, including boat owner Peter Busch, realized the man had also been floating in gasoline that leaked from the overturned boat.

"His skin was really burned. His clothes were soaked and drenched in gasoline," said Cornell, adding that he and his crew cleaned him up with soap and fresh water and wrapped him in blankets as they waited for a U.S. Coast Guard rescue ship to arrive.

Capt. JoAnn Burdian, commander of Coast Guard Sector Miami, said the search was suspended after rescue crews, including a Florida Wing Civil Air Patrol crew, spent more than 140 hours searching 10,694 miles of ocean.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/nothing-short-miracle-charter-boat-194404896.html

At first I thought, what a damn shame, then I thought, what a double damn shame! No, what a triple damn shame!

So the others didn't make it, but this nigger's gotten into the U.S. after all.

There was a search for Cubans who were also lost. Now those are good people we want in this country (except of course for the Cuban niggers), people willing to make rafts to flee a brutal dictatorship.

Chimp Detester
02-18-2021, 05:27 PM
The good, the bad and the ugly.

The good: Six Jamaikoons have probably been lunched on by hungry sharks.

The bad: This Jamaikoon survived.

The ugly: All niggers ever born.

IseDaDiva
02-18-2021, 07:28 PM
So what does anyone think Jamaicoons would do to a YT who they discovered shipwrecked and floating out in the ocean? Would they rescue him, give him food and water and wash the burning fuel off him before taking him to safety, where gibs will be administered?

Yes, I'm sure they would. :rofl

There was a search for Cubans who were also lost. Now those are good people we want in this country (except of course for the Cuban niggers)
I could be dead wrong, but I have the feeling the others were all Cuban niggers, and probably pushed each other off the overturned boat until only one remained.

Jim Crow
02-18-2021, 10:25 PM
The good, the bad and the ugly.

The good: Six Jamaikoons have probably been lunched on by hungry sharks.

The bad: This Jamaikoon survived.

The ugly: All niggers ever born.
Sharks don’t eat niggers. They mistake them for whale shit.!

haywood
02-18-2021, 10:34 PM
Sharks don’t eat niggers. They mistake them for whale shit.!

Because niggers are LOWER than whale SHIT!!

Jim Crow
02-19-2021, 07:23 AM
Because niggers are LOWER than whale SHIT!!
True!