PDA

View Full Version : Another cRapper I never heard of cries at the funeral of its crackhead mammy

Sandy
02-18-2021, 01:31 PM
Jeezy is mourning the loss of his mother.

The “Soul Survivor” rapper, 43, posted an Instagram tribute Wednesday with a photo from her funeral as well as a video of his mom singing.

“You taught me to be a man when I was a boy. Made me man up be a father when I was a kid. Raised me to be a natural born leader when I was lost,” he captioned the post. “You lifted me when I was down. Inspired me when I had no inspiration. Always told me I was Bigger than my circumstances.”

Jeezy had a complicated relationship with his mother. He opened up to Rolling Stone about leaving home at the age of 11 to sell drugs out of his grandma’s home because his mother was battling drug addiction. But he got a “reality check” when he found out his mother was living in a crack house.

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/18/jeezy-mourns-the-loss-of-his-mom/

Isn't that just like niggers? Giving credit for good parenting, "raising" a niglet, by being too coked up to be there.

Ray Cizzums
02-18-2021, 02:03 PM
"She wuz muh superhero" ? Nigger, please ! She was a cracked out jungle bat.
I saw an episode of The First 48, where a dead sow was found murdered in a vacant lot. Her daughter, who looked like Magilla Gorilla, said "I cain't beleebs somefin' like dis could happen to her. No one deserves to die like dis". Then we find out her mammy ditched her young chilluns, and has been crack-whoring since the 1980's. She lasted almost 4 decades on those mean streets. I can't believe she lived that long, and she did deserve exactly what she got.

Coon Club Road
02-19-2021, 01:48 AM
Where his daddy be???
(Crickets) :lol

Jim Crow
02-19-2021, 07:37 AM
The only thing that saddens me is that nigger c rapper ain’t layin in the ground next to the worthless sheboon.

Groid_Rage
02-19-2021, 01:19 PM
The only thing that saddens me is that nigger c rapper ain’t layin in the ground next to the worthless sheboon.Dude you are such a soft touch for the apes.

CoonsЯus
02-19-2021, 01:36 PM
Would be nice if Johhny Rebel did a Send em all back to Africa rap version....

niggers niggers everywhere, grab em by the goolies, grab em by the hair, round em up and ship em back, brown, sooty, greasy and black !

Groid_Rage
02-19-2021, 09:28 PM
the niggers "instanig" page :rofl

entrapreneur
urban philosopher
philanthropist
thug motivation

https://www.instagram.com/jeezy/?hl=en

i am the street dream

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-20-2021, 01:26 AM
"She wuz muh superhero" ? Nigger, please ! She was a cracked out jungle bat.
I saw an episode of The First 48, where a dead sow was found murdered in a vacant lot. Her daughter, who looked like Magilla Gorilla, said "I cain't beleebs somefin' like dis could happen to her. No one deserves to die like dis". Then we find out her mammy ditched her young chilluns, and has been crack-whoring since the 1980's. She lasted almost 4 decades on those mean streets. I can't believe she lived that long, and she did deserve exactly what she got.

How the fuck did this nigger wench survive this long with so many nigger muh dikks in and out? This is the most miraculous thing I have ever heard of. The odds must be astronomical.