PDA

View Full Version : "Cornbread" makes most of it's fambly good

animal mother
02-18-2021, 10:15 AM
https://www.winknews.com/2021/02/17/man-accused-of-killing-grandmother-great-grandmother-uncle/

A 31-year-old man is accused of killing his grandmother, great-grandmother and an uncle in their home in St. Petersburg, police said.

The shooting led to a SWAT team response that ended with Cornelius “Cornbread” Whitfield, 31, being taken into custody by St. Petersburg police, Chief Anthony Holloway said during a news conference.

Whitfield is also suspected in a shooting earlier this month that left one man dead and another wounded, the chief told news outlets.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-18-2021, 10:21 AM
Good job murderous cornbread nigger! Crime fighter of the week!

Sambo
02-18-2021, 10:24 AM
https://cdn.winknews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/cornbread-1068x600.png

Cornbread is a cold dead eyed killer.

IseDaDiva
02-18-2021, 10:56 AM
"Cornbread"? I'd ask if he's a cRapper, but most of them never survive to the ripe old age of 31.

Why did Corny blow away his whole fambly? No one saved a wang for him?

The SWAT team knocked down the front wall of the home

Must be some quality nigger nest. :lol

Groid_Rage
02-18-2021, 10:59 AM
#BlackLivesMatter the least to niggers. Even we care about those feral apes more than they do.

Ray Cizzums
02-18-2021, 11:17 AM

Many nigger nests are fortified, with metal bars on doors and windows, to keep other niggers at bay.
SWAT cops and warrant squads have to be to ready to breach these obstacles, if they want their nigger.

Ray Cizzums
02-18-2021, 12:53 PM
Cornbread ? I wonder if he's related to Corn Pop, who was a bad dude, according to Creepy Joe Biden.
Joe knows all about roaches, and he let them play with the hair on his legs.

Sandy
02-18-2021, 01:27 PM

Many nigger nests are fortified, with metal bars on doors and windows, to keep other niggers at bay.
SWAT cops and warrant squads have to be to ready to breach these obstacles, if they want their nigger.

It can only be an improvement, a first step toward razing the crack den and incinerating anything left. Even pipes are unsalvageable because of the niggerness that went through them.

haywood
02-19-2021, 03:05 PM
https://www.winknews.com/2021/02/17/man-accused-of-killing-grandmother-great-grandmother-uncle/

Does it have a downlow younger brother named "cornhole?!"

Coon Club Road
02-19-2021, 05:39 PM
Cornbread ? I wonder if he's related to Corn Pop, who was a bad dude, according to Creepy Joe Biden.

Corn Pop... I've heard of him... wasn't he brought up a couple of months ago? Like sucking on Slow Joe's dick or the other way around or something?

Ray Cizzums
02-19-2021, 07:02 PM
Corn Pop... I've heard of him... wasn't he brought up a couple of months ago? Like sucking on Slow Joe's dick or the other way around or something?

Creepy Joe Biden is definitely perverted enough for that to have happened.
He is fucking weird.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-19-2021, 09:32 PM

Yes. Their cousin is Corn Hole!