PDA

View Full Version : Shop Black Businesses....

Jubal A. Early
02-17-2021, 07:57 AM
Buying on Amazon today I notice along the top of the home screen... the option to Shop Black Businesses. Maybe it has been there and I just didn't notice till now. Every kindred, tribe and tongue, and color too is represented on this continent, and these destructive beasts get special access to customers of Assmizon. Why not native
Americans ( or whatever they are calling themselves now ) or a special button if you want to buy Vietnamese or Canadian. Wokies anger me almost more than these anti-social jigs.

Full clip
02-17-2021, 01:56 PM
Buying on Amazon today I notice along the top of the home screen... the option to Shop Black Businesses. Maybe it has been there and I just didn't notice till now. Every kindred, tribe and tongue, and color too is represented on this continent, and these destructive beasts get special access to customers of Assmizon. Why not native
Americans ( or whatever they are calling themselves now ) or a special button if you want to buy Vietnamese or Canadian. Wokies anger me almost more than these anti-social jigs.

I feel your anger however the upside is that selective humans now know who NOT to buy from which leaves the 'Niggamart' option for Niggers ('Support yo' Bro'!) and of course limp wristed Whiggers and Wokies.

Coon Club Road
02-17-2021, 02:27 PM
An Amazon nigger probably added it to the home page.

"Niggers Did It"!

Unregistered
02-17-2021, 03:21 PM

Just checked that, amazon does not show that option when I log in (yet). On the other hand: I'd welcome if they would mark every black business, then I'd know where not to buy. Fuck libtards!