PDA

View Full Version : Niglet finds gun in mammy's purse and then shoots her dead with it

Whitey Ford
02-17-2021, 01:44 AM
Police: Children find gun in purse, accidentally shoot, kill mother; sibling injured

https://i.imgur.com/NhRveO3.gif
Dartravius done found mammy's stolen hi-point. Only 25 but had already pooped out 5 niglets! Niggers maybe bad at math, but they sure know how to multiply.

Police said a mother is dead after her children found a gun inside her purse and shot her Monday inside their home in Cornelius.

Officers responded around 6:55 p.m. to reports of a shooting at Cornelius Village Apartments on Meridian Street off Catawba Avenue.

When they got there, officers said they found 25-year-old Gabriel Alexis Henderson dead in the back bedroom of her apartment with a small semi-automatic handgun on the bed next to her.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/children-find-gun-purse-accidentally-shoot-kill-mother-inside-cornelius-apartment/FTXWUZ2ZLVF2RMKCSNFSAA5JVU/

Groid_Rage
02-17-2021, 07:44 AM
We need more turdlers like that to step up to the plate.

Jim Crow
02-17-2021, 08:45 AM
Little monkeys did a great job

jenkemfactory
02-17-2021, 09:05 AM
Good morning!
It is great to wake up to such heart warming news!

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-17-2021, 09:59 AM
How sad :nigbbq

IseDaDiva
02-17-2021, 11:00 AM
Niglets blowing dey mammies away is nothing unusual.

I had to look up that apartment complex and it looks pretty darned nice. I was wondering how this breeder sow could afford a nicer place than I ever had when I was renting and working and not breeding.

Silly me. YOU are the ones who can afford it. Well, even if you can't afford it, you have to pay anyway for sows who like to shit out many niglets.

- Cornelius Village Apartments is a family property that is subsidized by U.S. Department of HUD.
- Section 8 subsidized property

Imagine how much you'll have to pay now for the 5 orphaned sprogs, since I'm assuming the baby daddies aren't going to step up to their responsibiities.

haywood
02-17-2021, 12:56 PM
Good morning!
It is great to wake up to such heart warming news!

Yep!!!!

Ray Cizzums
02-17-2021, 01:26 PM
What will daddy say when he finds out mom is dead ?
Stop making jokes, D'ArQuavious. This shit's serious ...

Coon Club Road
02-17-2021, 02:35 PM
Niglets blowing dey mammies away is nothing unusual.

I had to look up that apartment complex and it looks pretty darned nice. I was wondering how this breeder sow could afford a nicer place than I ever had when I was renting and working and not breeding.

Silly me. YOU are the ones who can afford it. Well, even if you can't afford it, you have to pay anyway for sows who like to shit out many niglets.

Imagine how much you'll have to pay now for the 5 orphaned sprogs, since I'm assuming the baby daddies aren't going to step up to their responsibiities.

- Cornelius Village Apartments is a family property that is subsidized by U.S. Department of HUD.
- Section 8 subsidized property

You already know!!!

Cracka Jack
02-17-2021, 02:40 PM
Typical lazy butt nugget. The gun only had one round in it?!?!?!
:fume

animal mother
02-17-2021, 03:05 PM
A few more years of nigger infested tenants and these nests will be ready for the wrecking ball.

Sandy
02-17-2021, 05:15 PM
I wonder if a niglet really did it. An ex-boo or pimp might have made the niggersow good, leaving a niglet to take the rap, or it told the niglets "Heerz comes an plays wid dis squirt gun on yo momma."

Boonigger
02-17-2021, 05:59 PM
Chimps do attack each other. I always said the most common killer of niggers is other niggers.

Tar Remover
02-17-2021, 07:02 PM
HAHA!!! Catawbatwing Avenue.....:lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-17-2021, 10:19 PM
:bleach

Five niglets at 25, all from 5 different bucks! You know how I know that...?

Because once the crack or malt liquor or whatever wore off, and that buck saw the truly hideous muzzle of the fat nigger sow it Muh Dikked! the night before, it would knuckle off faster than you can say "VOMT!"!

AND, how do they know the shooting "accidental"? Niglets are evil and bloodthirsty from birf. I truly doubt that groidal of baby niggers shot their hideously-putrid mammy on accident. Maybe they did it because the sow was so ugly!

tweakstick
02-18-2021, 04:58 AM
^^
Fibe babeez daddeez, one dayed mammy...

Does anyone here know what the process is now in their case with respect to chile' suppoat moaneez? What exactly happens when the mammy gets goodified. Obviously, the chirrenz go to foster zoo, but does the state now go after the baby daddies for money? Are they now off scot free?
Are the taxpayers now to foot the bill? Does the state pursue them?

Sandy
02-18-2021, 01:21 PM
The pappies are always off scot free. The most I ever heard of a nigger paying chile sappoh was a buck with over 20 niglets, and it had a whole $30 a month garnished from its fast food job. If only the government could have garnished its income from pimping and pushing.

So it's always up to taxpayers, because, you know, someone's got to take responsibility!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

Whitey Ford
02-18-2021, 03:20 PM
What will daddy say when he finds out mom is dead ?

"Dayummm, ahh wish ahh had taken' out a life insurance policy on dat bitch!"

Probably all five of her butt nuggets had different 'baby daddys.' None of whom who will probably have anything to do with the raising of said bundles of joy. Some liberal cuck families will probably adopt them to prove to the world that they're not raycissssssss.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-18-2021, 07:43 PM
^^
Fibe babeez daddeez, one dayed mammy...

Does anyone here know what the process is now in their case with respect to chile' suppoat moaneez? What exactly happens when the mammy gets goodified. Obviously, the chirrenz go to foster zoo, but does the state now go after the baby daddies for money? Are they now off scot free?
Are the taxpayers now to foot the bill? Does the state pursue them?

How do you find an anonymous baby-daddy? You would have to DNA test every nigger buck between the ages of 8 and 98 within a 100-mile radius. Those niglets will be wards of the state until they become good.

I still think those niglets greased their nigger mammy on purpose!

Ray Cizzums
02-18-2021, 07:52 PM
How do you find an anonymous baby-daddy? You would have to DNA test every nigger buck between the ages of 8 and 98 within a 100-mile radius.
The Maury Show pretty much fits the bill, but they need the mammy buffarilla to be alive and screeching.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-18-2021, 07:57 PM
I wonder if a niglet really did it. An ex-boo or pimp might have made the niggersow good, leaving a niglet to take the rap, or it told the niglets "Heerz comes an plays wid dis squirt gun on yo momma."
If niggers were smart, they would start using this to their advantage. Nobody questions it when a 2 yr old niglet kills dey mammy.

tweakstick
02-18-2021, 08:00 PM
I still think those niglets greased their nigger mammy on purpose!

Yeah, they did find the Hi Point on the bed. I wonder if they bothered to dust it for prints?

The snigglet purp probably wiped the prints anyway.

They probably thought that if they whacked her, they might could get adopted out to a bleeding hearted liberal couple's home. Or maybe mammy just tried to take a toy away and got capped for her efforts.