PDA

View Full Version : In our world where being a mega-ton, walking death-fat makes you a TeeVee star...

IseDaDiva
02-16-2021, 11:47 AM
...we get the Slaton sisters, all 1,000lbs of them. And where there is a super-morbidly obese YT (how the hell do you get an obese FOREHEAD??)female with a few dollars, you find niggers. I guess the groid is hoping for a few bucks when Two-Ton Tessie kicks it, which could be any second now.

tweakstick
02-16-2021, 12:14 PM
...we get the Slaton sisters, all 1,000lbs of them. And where there is a super-morbidly obese YT (how the hell do you get an obese FOREHEAD??)female with a few dollars, you find niggers. I guess the groid is hoping for a few bucks when Two-Ton Tessie kicks it, which could be any second now.

How does it see with it's face and it's fo-hayed so fat that it's eyes cannot even open without hydraulic assistance?

That Twinkie powered land whale can't even see what it's getting sex-wise so how does it know it's pansexual?

:vomit

What does that nigger do? Throw a bag of flour at it and look for the closest wet spot? Or does he throw 50' of nylon rope around her neck and climb up till he hits a fold?

IseDaDiva
02-16-2021, 03:58 PM
How does it see with it's face and it's fo-hayed so fat that it's eyes cannot even open without hydraulic assistance?

That Twinkie powered land whale can't even see what it's getting sex-wise so how does it know it's pansexual?

:vomit

What does that nigger do? Throw a bag of flour at it and look for the closest wet spot? Or does he throw 50' of nylon rope around her neck and climb up till he hits a fold?

:rofl

The nigger can pick a fold, any fold. Doesn't make much difference.

Sandy
02-16-2021, 04:20 PM

I was about to post the same thing myself! Ordinarily the nigger would do that, but useless here because that thing must perspire a quart of oil per hour. So the nigger will muh dikk any part that looks ok. I mean, niggers will muh dikk tailpipes and tree knots.