PDA

View Full Version : Cucks and Jigs Flip Out Over George Floyd "Cant BReve" Meme Passed Around the LAPD

Groid_Rage
02-16-2021, 12:52 AM
You'd think the cops cooked up some ghetto lobsters :lobsta in the police HQ kitchen the way these scumbags are chimping
With a Los Angeles Police Department investigation reportedly underway to ferret out the officers allegedly behind a Valentine’s Day card mocking George Floyd’s death, the family’s famed counsel sounded off the scandal rocking the City of Angels.

“This is beyond insult on top of injury – it’s injury on top of death,” civil rights attorney nigger Ben Crump said in a statement on behalf of the family on Monday. “The type of callousness and cruelty within a person’s soul needed to do something like this evades comprehension—and is indicative of a much larger problem within the culture of the LAPD. We demand that everyone who was involved is held accountable for their revolting behavior and that an apology be issued to the family immediately.”https://lawandcrime.com/george-floyd-death/george-floyd-familys-counsel-denounces-lapd-officers-accused-of-circulating-you-take-my-breath-away-valentines-day-inspired-card-beyond-insult-on-top-of-injury/#comment-5270146292
Of course L&C's resident liberal cunts chimed in on cue:
Ralph Welcomes PRESIDENT Joe • 5 hours ago
It is long past time that bad cops are uncovered and kicked off the force. Here, a good cop exposed some bad cops. Good for him. America needs more just like him.
Peet_Moss Ralph Welcomes PRESIDENT Joe • 4 hours ago
Maybe the town council needs to hold a meeting specifically to address these moronic acts and state right out front, no raises next contract.
Police yourselves and don't even ask until you become a professional force that weeds out the bad.
:nfl

Ignatow
02-16-2021, 01:26 AM
That's big news here in SoCal. I laughed when I heard that. LAPD cops have just about had enough of niggers. Too many ugly spooks and their gangs. Then we have fucking Hollywood to kiss their asses.

I hope they never find out who did that.

Coon Club Road
02-16-2021, 08:13 AM
"...This is beyond insult on top of injury – it’s injury on top of death,” civil rights attorney nigger Ben Crump..."

Some of us thought the prank was pretty fuckin' funny Benjamin Franklin you asshole.