PDA

View Full Version : The Cold, the Snow, and niggers...

GDRHammer
02-15-2021, 06:12 PM
MODS: Feel free to move this if I am in the wrong room. I won't have CAT5 Chimpout over it!

So here in the midwest we are going down to -14F tonight, so it is COLD. Here we also have a disproportionate nigger population. Now, I always thought the Africoon beast and the sheboons who spread their legs for them, really HATE cold weather. I mean, they come from the jungles and deserts so this should be absolute torture for them. I figured read;hoped) that the muh-dik monkeys would just steal a car, pile all their shit and sprogs in it, and move back to Apelanta or some other niggerfuxated shithole. But alas, this has not happened. There are still tons of piece-of-shit niggers here. I thought that winter weather would drive them out. I am disappointed. If is fucking freezing, it is not letting up anytime soon, AND we still have niggers! What the fuck else do we need to do to get rid of them? Maybe MANDATORY work? Fuck if I know...

Okay, humans....try to stay warm. Spring will show up again sometime....BTW...Fuck You Niggers!

IseDaDiva
02-15-2021, 06:57 PM
I used to think that way too, that no tropi-nigger could stand the cold where I live. I was wrong. The lure of "Free gibs" outweighs facing frigid winters for these Somalians and Hay-shee niggers. And of course, they're given everything they need and want the second they slither into the countries they invade - all the gibs for which you and I are paying.

animal mother
02-15-2021, 07:32 PM
As long as YT is paying the heating bills, these niggers will just coup up in their nests until spring.

jenkemfactory
02-15-2021, 07:34 PM
They heat those gobment housing projects very well. So, don't worry, the niggers will stay warm in there on our tax money.

Coon Club Road
02-16-2021, 12:49 AM
It is inhumane to disconnect utilities when niggers don't pay up so what they steal is divided up and added to everybody's bill.

:fume

Tar Remover
02-16-2021, 10:08 AM
No. They are a swarm of black locusts, a plague. I live in Alaska. There are NIGGERS here. I ask myself why...... Because they are a disease for which there is no legal cure.

jenkemfactory
02-16-2021, 11:00 AM
No. They are a swarm of black locusts, a plague. I live in Alaska. There are NIGGERS here. I ask myself why...... Because they are a disease for which there is no legal cure.

You should remind them that it's too fucking cold up there. Maybe they forgot that their native habitat is the hot jungle.

IseDaDiva
02-16-2021, 11:25 AM

Niggers in Alaska... what does a nigger DO in Alaska?

I see heavy snow and temps as low as -20F in Texas. Surely some spooks must be turning into nigsicles?

Chimp Detester
02-16-2021, 11:54 AM
As long as YT is paying the heating bills, these niggers will just coup up in their nests until spring.

The problem with this fact (And you are 100% correct!) is that while these crap beasts are shut indoors, they will be muhdicking any other living critter in deyz nest like crazy, and it will produce a huge crop of new nigger mini-turds added to the fetid manure pile (niggerhood) by the Fall season, thus greatly increasing the cost of GIBS and endangering even more the future of our once-great nation.

Ray Cizzums
02-16-2021, 02:08 PM
I'm always hearing how "climate change" "disproportionately" affects "people of color". Well, that should mean niggers conserve our precious resources, but instead, they look like Precious, and waste whitey's energy like crazy. Niggers love to rip the thermostat off the wall, twist the wires together, and regulate the temperature in their nest by opening doors and windows.

Tar Remover
02-16-2021, 11:23 PM
They do what niggers everywhere do. Rape, rob, murder, steal, whine about rapperishuns, muh-dik, muh-poosie, and are general leeches on society. They are just a little colder while they are doing it......:lol

haywood
02-16-2021, 11:25 PM
I used to think that way too, that no tropi-nigger could stand the cold where I live. I was wrong. The lure of "Free gibs" outweighs facing frigid winters for these Somalians and Hay-shee niggers. And of course, they're given everything they need and want the second they slither into the countries they invade - all the gibs for which you and I are paying.

Why do you think there are so MANY nigs in Canada?!

IseDaDiva
02-17-2021, 01:12 AM
Why do you think there are so MANY nigs in Canada?!

There certainly never used to be - just a cluster of them in Nova Scotia descended from the niggers the old-time bleeding hearts smuggled here from the plantations.

The invasions of Jamaicoons (which are centered in Toronto which now has mass gun violence/crime it never ever had before) and Hayshees began not that long ago and where one is, you get a whole bunch more, like cockroaches. Montreal cops, who hate everyone and especially niggers, used to shoot Haitians with very little provocation but they aren't allowed to do that anymore since the libtards whined about it.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-19-2021, 12:37 AM

Making more niggers...

haywood
02-19-2021, 05:37 PM
Niggers in Alaska... what does a nigger DO in Alaska?

I see heavy snow and temps as low as -20F in Texas. Surely some spooks must be turning into nigsicles?

We can only HOPE that happens!!