PDA

View Full Version : Two niggers do a home invasion.

Cat fur allergic
02-15-2021, 05:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouN2u8rjFtI

Sandy
02-15-2021, 10:33 PM
Every part of the Bronx is pretty much niggerfuxxated, but Hoe and 163rd is an especially niggerfuxxated area.

According to police, it was around 9 a.m. when the two unidentified men knocked on the door of the man's first-floor apartment, in a building near the corner of Hoe Avenue and East 163rd Street.

The 43-year-old man opened the door because he was expecting a package, according to authorities.

Police said that's when the duo forced their way inside and displayed a gun.

https://www.pix11.com/news/local-news/bronx/man-tied-up-robbed-by-armed-men-in-bronx-home-invasion-nypd

If the victim's human, he needs a peephole. If the victim's a nigger, it was a targeted robbery by homies who knew he had money and drugs.

Coon Club Road
02-16-2021, 12:34 AM
^^^ a peephole and a 12 gauge!

Groid_Rage
02-16-2021, 08:15 AM
Every part of the Bronx is pretty much niggerfuxxated, but Hoe and 163rd is an especially niggerfuxxated area.

https://www.pix11.com/news/local-news/bronx/man-tied-up-robbed-by-armed-men-in-bronx-home-invasion-nypd

If the victim's human, he needs a peephole. If the victim's a nigger, it was a targeted robbery by homies who knew he had money and drugs.
Not to white knight the nigger fuxxated Bronx too much, but Riverside upper West side of the Bronx is quite swanky.

Jim Crow
02-16-2021, 08:55 AM
This happens a lot in Bronx NYC.Worse than when I left for Florida in 1986. And it’s because NYC had police confiscate handguns from legal owners in the 90’s.While Rudy Giuliani just sat by and did nothing. Which, by the way is why I hate him. You can’t own a handgun in New York City.
Stiff penalties for owning a handgun in New York City. But, if I ever moved back up and lived in the city again, I will take my chances and bring some of my gun collection with me. Way I look at it “I’d rather be judged by 12, been carried by six“.

Cat fur allergic
02-16-2021, 09:32 AM
This happens a lot in Bronx NYC.Worse than when I left for Florida in 1986. And it’s because NYC had police confiscate handguns from legal owners in the 90’s.While Rudy Giuliani just sat by and did nothing. Which, by the way is why I hate him. You can’t own a handgun in New York City.
Stiff penalties for owning a handgun in New York City. But, if I ever moved back up and lived in the city again, I will take my chances and bring some of my gun collection with me. Way I look at it “I’d rather be judged by 12, been carried by six“.

I had owned guns in NYC but their list is so small for what you can and can't buy. Plus the bullets and gun has to be separated when stored at home. I moved ;) my guns to NH a few years back legally off course ;).

Sandy
02-16-2021, 09:58 AM

That's true, one of his big failings. He compromised so he could get enough "centrist" votes. On the other hand, if he'd insisted on gun rights, a Democrat would have gotten elected who'd have been worse.

Jim Crow
02-16-2021, 11:04 PM
That's true, one of his big failings. He compromised so he could get enough "centrist" votes. On the other hand, if he'd insisted on gun rights, a Democrat would have gotten elected who'd have been worse.

It’s liberal city.Democrats always going to eventually be elected.

haywood
02-16-2021, 11:21 PM
It’s liberal city.Democrats always going to eventually be elected.

I'm just worried about all the new yawk fucktards moving to OUR state and voting like they did back in their old state!!

CoonsЯus
02-17-2021, 12:25 AM
did the reporter say " Ho avenue " ? I'm sure he did ! :sheeit

Jim Crow
02-17-2021, 08:42 AM
I'm just worried about all the new yawk fucktards moving to OUR state and voting like they did back in their old state!!
That’s exactly what those fucktards do!

Cat fur allergic
02-17-2021, 11:26 AM

They already did with parts of Texas(mostly from Cali) and south Carolina/Florida(mostly NY).