PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark brutally beaten by massive sow

IseDaDiva
02-15-2021, 12:05 PM
Nearly one week ago, this couple, whose names and identities we’ve concealed, say they were attacked by a 6-foot tall battle sow they’ve never met for dating interracially. The victim is a dirty coal burner. Her boyfriend is a Nigger. The female attacker is also a Nigger.

I kind of get it. All media insists that all white women hook up with nigger bucks. I'm sure there are more YT women than temporarily unincarcerated nigger bucks so what's a sow, with hormones raging and needing to squat and squirt out some nigglet welfare checks, to do?

“My boyfriend is trying to peel her off me but the more he is doing that, the harder she is gripping onto my hair. If he had not kept throwing her off me, I would have died from her beating me,” says the victim.

BS. Buck never interfere with battle sows. Not only are they too scared, but it makes them even more randy watching them fight.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2021/02/05/exclusive-woman-brutally-attacked-by-another-woman-in-north-philadelphia-shares-horrifying-experience/

Groid_Rage
02-15-2021, 01:22 PM
Killadelphia

Ray Cizzums
02-15-2021, 02:19 PM
Note to those contemplating mud-sharkery : Once you step into that bestial barnyard, you will be fair game for big battle-sows, including the super heavyweights. Remember, your hair is real, and provides for a firm grip on your soon-to-be-fractured skull.