PDA

View Full Version : "Pedestrian" murdered, woman carjacked, 3 restaurants robbed. Did you guess "nigger"?

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-14-2021, 09:50 PM
It Must Be Tuesday!

Taevon Abston, a nigger, 18, is charged with first-degree murder, aggravated vehicular hijacking with a firearm, two counts of armed robbery with a firearm, attempted armed robbery with a firearm, and aggravated unlawful use of a loaded weapon.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/02/prosecutors-man-murdered-pedestrian-carjacked-woman-robbed-3-restaurants-on-tuesday.html

There are more niggers involved in this crime spree (naturally), but this whole thing took place in one day -- Tuesday of last week.

If the nigger in that mugshot has an IQ higher than 72, I'll wedge a banana in my butt crack, and at the top of my lungs, sing "Mammy" from the top of the Space Needle!

Good work, "Taevon", you typical nigger idiot! I'm sure all your "victims" were niggers too...

Jim Crow
02-14-2021, 09:57 PM
Nigger on nigger crime is ok.I actually like it when the nigger beasts take each other out.

Sandy
02-14-2021, 11:45 PM
Abston’s adult accomplice, referred to only as “Walker” during Friday’s hearing, drove the crew around in a security company’s Chevy Equinox that had been carjacked earlier in the day, according to prosecutors. The vehicle had an emergency light bar on its roof and a key lock box on the driver’s door that made it easy for police and victims to identify.

Genius niggers!

Unfortunately the dead victim was probably human, Guillermo Quiles.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-15-2021, 12:32 AM
Genius niggers!

Unfortunately the dead victim was probably human, Guillermo Quiles.
I’ll keep my comment to myself on this but will say, it is a strong possibility some nigger named their kid this.

Coon Club Road
02-15-2021, 11:49 AM
NDI. Niggers did it!

haywood
02-17-2021, 12:55 PM
It Must Be Tuesday!

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/02/prosecutors-man-murdered-pedestrian-carjacked-woman-robbed-3-restaurants-on-tuesday.html

There are more niggers involved in this crime spree (naturally), but this whole thing took place in one day -- Tuesday of last week.

If the nigger in that mugshot has an IQ higher than 72, I'll wedge a banana in my butt crack, and at the top of my lungs, sing "Mammy" from the top of the Space Needle!

Good work, "Taevon", you typical nigger idiot! I'm sure all your "victims" were niggers too...

His homies beez shitavious, theotis n' leroy!!

Ray Cizzums
02-17-2021, 01:02 PM
I'll wedge a banana in my butt crack, and at the top of my lungs, sing "Mammy" from the top of the Space Needle!
I'd bet the farm that won't be necessary, but please get it on video if it is.