PDA

View Full Version : More Royal niggers on the way !! Prince Harry and it's sow have fornicated again

CoonsЯus
02-14-2021, 06:49 PM
The ginger beast has bred with the royal rapper and got itself up the royal club again.

All the women that this fucking ginger ape could have ended up with and it had to select a sow for royal breeding duties. It truly makes me sick. The royal family has enough problems with his Uncle randy Andy fucking under age girls.

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/14/meghan-markle-is-pregnant-expecting-second-child-with-prince-harry/?_ga=2.175850337.29016569.1612620440-276746605.1568574634

Harry has already said he only wants two children, after speaking of his concerns for the environment and the “terrifying” effects of global warming in the edition of British Vogue, guest edited by his wife.

Well he better find a woman then to grow some.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-14-2021, 07:12 PM
The ginger beast has bred with the royal rapper and got itself up the royal club again.

All the women that this fucking ginger ape could have ended up with and it had to select a sow for royal breeding duties. It truly makes me sick. The royal family has enough problems with his Uncle randy Andy fucking under age girls.

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/14/meghan-markle-is-pregnant-expecting-second-child-with-prince-harry/?_ga=2.175850337.29016569.1612620440-276746605.1568574634

Well he better find a woman then to grow some.

In a hundred years, maybe they’ll finally be kangz. The whites will be whipped through the streets, raped and murdered. It will be a utopia!

Sandy
02-14-2021, 09:15 PM
HM's patience will last only so long.

IseDaDiva
02-14-2021, 09:35 PM
I'm surprised that sow's old-ass, leathery eggs are still viable. She needs to shit out as many as she can to get her fake talons firmly in the Ginger Cuck and guarantee a lifetime of easy living.

The royal family has enough problems with his Uncle randy Andy fucking under age girls.
That inbred, mental defective will get away with that because even if there is a picture of him in the act, it's not him.

Groid_Rage
02-21-2021, 12:42 PM
Those two can never be kang and kween, thank god

Jim Crow
02-21-2021, 06:25 PM
The ginger oil driller,his sow and nigglets will probably meet the same ending as mudshark princess Di.Queen is just waiting for the right time.

Sandy
02-22-2021, 02:52 PM
Those two and Oprah Whalefry are shamelessly trying to upstage HM's address. You can't tell me they didn't know and then plan their "lookies meeeee" for the same day.

Queen Elizabeth II will speak in a TV address on Sunday, March 7 – the same day Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s sit down with Oprah Winfrey will air.

On Monday, Westminster Abbey confirmed on Instagram that the reigning monarch’s message for Commonwealth Day will be aired on BBC One. Last year’s Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey marked the final royal appearance made by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. This year’s plans were scrapped due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

Commonwealth Day is on Monday, March 8.

Last week, CBS announced Harry, 36, and Markle 39, will be speaking with Winfrey, 67. It’s the couple’s first major television interview since quitting royal duties and buying a home last year in the U.S.

The 90-minute "Oprah With Meghan and Harry: A CBS Primetime Special" will air on March 7, CBS announced Monday. Winfrey attended their wedding in 2018 and lives near them in Montecito, California.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-prince-harry-oprah-winfrey-queen-elizabeth-commonwealth-address-tv