PDA

View Full Version : BLM Nigger burns books with conservative content in library, gets fired and says it will sue

Nig McNiggerson
02-14-2021, 10:10 AM
https://newschannel9.com/news/local/chattanooga-activist-plans-to-appeal-librarys-decision-to-fire-him-after-books-burned
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. — A Chattanooga Public Library employee is now out of a job after admitting to burning library books by conservative authors.

The library says community activist Cameron Williams violated their policies by removing the books from their collection.
We spoke with Williams, who claims he did nothing wrong.

Williams — or 'C-Grimey' as he’s known in the community — says he and his attorney plan to appeal the library’s decision to fire him.

That’s after he admitted he took certain pieces of literature and later burned them, but claims they were already set to be removed.
Williams has been one of the lead voices for the Black Lives Matter movement in Chattanooga.

Sandy
02-14-2021, 09:18 PM
So when can we burn every library copy of "Invisible Man" and all the nigger "poetry" collections?

Jim Crow
02-14-2021, 10:04 PM
In the end,liberals side with the ugly nigger and not only does he get his job back,but severance pay too!

Groid_Rage
02-15-2021, 10:54 AM
That is all those dumb animals are good for, destruction and burning. Niggers create nothing of beauty or intelligence.

Groid_Rage
02-15-2021, 11:34 AM
I replied to a comment on a local TV station's FB post and the dickless faggots at FB gave me a 3 day ban

Templar Knight (a liberal shitbag)
The library and city needs ro be sued for an illegal "witch hunt" against the black employee... remember the 14th Amendment - twice the criminal Fascist Republicans refused to Impeach Trumpie Boy

Me
I didn't realize the 14th amendment gave black trash like him the right to steal then burn books.
https://www.facebook.com/wtvcnewschannel9/posts/10158317066137104
So just for using "black trash" I got a three day ban. God those nonces worship the gorillas way too far :gorilla !

Sandy
02-15-2021, 10:18 PM
The library and city needs ro be sued for an illegal "witch hunt" against the black employee... remember the 14th Amendment - twice the criminal Fascist Republicans refused to Impeach Trumpie Boy

Those idiots don't know what the process is. Trump was impeached twice. He just wasn't convicted.

Groid_Rage
02-16-2021, 08:35 AM
Those idiots don't know what the process is. Trump was impeached twice. He just wasn't convicted.I noticed this fundamental fact as a kid in an integrated school. If you want to find the shittiest, stupidest and sleaziest whites, they were the one hanging around and saying good shit about the niggers. :niggerlover

Jim Crow
02-16-2021, 08:44 AM
Biggest problem with niggers is that the liberals have given the niggs a license to do what they want and get away with it!