PDA

View Full Version : First nigger "Bachelorette" says sheeit, it can't take the job no more

Sandy
02-13-2021, 11:38 PM
"Bachelorette" alum Rachel Lindsay is ready to bid farewell to Bachelor Nation.

Lindsay, 35, made history in 2017 when she was chosen as the first black "Bachelorette" following her appearance on Nick Viall's season of "The Bachelor." While she's helped pave the way for her successors, the reality TV star recently admitted she's preparing to cut ties with the ABC franchise.

"I can’t take it anymore," Lindsay, 35, said on her "Higher Learning" podcast via Page Six.

"If we're going around talking about Black Lives Matter and what's important and how we need systemic change … well then let's talk about systemic change when it comes to 'The Bachelor.' We got to change some things there, too," she said on AfterBuzz TV.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-plans-quit-franchise

I still can't believe anyone watches that trash, even when it's only humans competing. I don't want to look it up, but I presume there were a bunch of soyboy cucks that "competed" for that niggersow, and the nature of the show means some drilled oil even if they lost.

Remember that saying about putting lipstick on a pig?