PDA

View Full Version : New take on "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". Guess what?

IseDaDiva
02-13-2021, 10:28 PM
Apparently, "new take" means "Now with mudsharking", of course, with uber-ugly nigger Donald Glover in the Brad Pitt role because white males are OUT. We get it: All white women should bedding nigger bucks because the white race can't be destroyed quickly enough.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/donald-glover-phoebe-waller-bridge-234341678.html

Cat fur allergic
02-13-2021, 10:50 PM
US is morally bankrupt and idea bankrupt too.

Sandy
02-13-2021, 11:29 PM
In a later press release, Salke said: “Talk about the dream team! Donald and Phoebe are two of the most talented creators and performers in the world.

So now "talented" means a whore, and a filthy buck that jumped at the chance to play muh dikk with a white woman?

I never heard of the mudshark, and I know Glover only because it was the muhdikkanythingmoving Lando in the horrible "Solo" movie.

Cat fur allergic
02-14-2021, 11:15 AM
I don't understand Hollywood at all. They are so over promoting this nigger. He is literally every where in tons of movies etc... He must be sucking male Hollywood chicken for a while.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-14-2021, 01:14 PM
Apparently, "new take" means "Now with mudsharking", of course, with uber-ugly nigger Donald Glover in the Brad Pitt role because white males are OUT. We get it: All white women should bedding nigger bucks because the white race can't be destroyed quickly enough.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/donald-glover-phoebe-waller-bridge-234341678.html

I always wondered where “Gozer” from the original ghostbusters was nowadays. I guess she is sucking nigger cock to get movie roles.

haywood
02-14-2021, 03:01 PM

From what Zoo's primate section did the producers find that ape?!

IseDaDiva
02-14-2021, 06:52 PM
I say again - I feel sorry for young actresses these days. If they were to object to being asked to strip naked and roll around with some filthy nigger buck, they would never, EVER work again, in any capacity in that industry,not even sweeping up. I'm sure if stoning were legal in North America (and not just in peace-loving Muzzie countries) that would be their fate.

I have to wonder what previous actresses, like Marilyn Monroe, Katharine Hepburn, Joan Crawford and all the other old-timey stars would have said had they been told it was obligatory to get up close and personal with some greasy, revolting, bootlipped, randy buck. Unthinkable.

I think the time has come for a "new take" on Gone with the Wind, that horribly rayciss, white supremacist movie.