PDA

View Full Version : Camel jockey beats up she boon and calls her a nigger

Whitey Ford
02-13-2021, 10:24 PM
‘I’m a Black woman ... I expected it’: Victim speaks out after being punched on Manhattan street and peppered with slurs

https://i.imgur.com/2KK2OUF.png

A Black woman who was punched in the face and peppered with slurs on a Manhattan street said Tuesday she wasn’t surprised by the racial assault — but she was shocked by who hurled them.

“It’s shocking because we are both minorities,” the 21-year-old woman said about the Middle Eastern-looking suspects. “Honestly, I was really shocked that these guys were doing this.”

“They were calling us names,” she said. “We were going to record them. My brother put me behind him. One of them went behind him and attacked me. He hit me behind my ear. It’s tender still. I have a knot there. My face was swollen.”

Suspect Ali Akram, 25, hit the woman in the face and called her a “n----r,” cops said. He also mocked her brother, who identifies as queer, as a “f-----t,” said prosecutors.

https://archive.is/p7ZUn

Cat fur allergic
02-13-2021, 10:58 PM
niggers think they are kangs and kueens, Everyone else in the world think they are the lowest life forms.

Sandy
02-13-2021, 11:22 PM
This is one time I actually hope it's not a fake hate crime. The asslifters can go to jail, and a niggerpotamus gets a taste of what asslifters have done to niggers for centuries.

Ray Cizzums
02-14-2021, 12:33 AM
I love to pepper niggers with "slurs", especially when I'm driving.
I did it today, on 84 east. I press my nose flat with my finger, and point at it with my other hand.
It really pisses of the jigs.

Coon Club Road
02-14-2021, 12:46 AM
"... she wasn’t surprised by the racial assault — but she was shocked by who hurled them...."

You'd be surprised how many people hate niggers... even other niggers!

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-14-2021, 09:34 AM
Suspect Ali Akram, 25, hit the woman in the face and called her a “n----r,” cops said. He also mocked her brother, who identifies as queer, as a “f-----t,” said prosecutors

I mean, you are a nigger and your brother is a faggot. Why does truth hurt so bad?

Tar Remover
02-15-2021, 01:31 PM
I love to pepper niggers with "slurs", especially when I'm driving.
I did it today, on 84 east. I press my nose flat with my finger, and point at it with my other hand.
It really pisses of the jigs.

NICE! I'm going to try that one! Good work!:lmao

IseDaDiva
02-15-2021, 10:34 PM
Niggers are really surprised to learn that it's not just YT who hates them? Do they think they have some affinity/solidarity with other minorities? Has she ever asked herself why everyone, even vile asslifters, hate niggers? Niggers hate other niggers and are making each other good at unprecedented rates, so what does this sow expect?

"N---er", "F----T, and "Black" with a capital B - the destruction of our language and forcing everyone to speak like 5-year-olds goes on apace.

Jim Crow
02-15-2021, 10:58 PM
Sand nigger on black nigger assaults are A-ok w/me!In fact,let em kill each other

haywood
02-16-2021, 12:24 AM
This is one time I actually hope it's not a fake hate crime. The asslifters can go to jail, and a niggerpotamus gets a taste of what asslifters have done to niggers for centuries.

Pedophile 'prophet' mohammed had more than 100 nigger slaves and called them "raisin heads!!" @$$ LIFTER$ beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Ignatow
02-16-2021, 01:28 AM
Sand nigger on black nigger assaults are A-ok w/me!In fact,let em kill each other

The sooner, the better, so we can have some peace!