PDA

View Full Version : 3 sows car jack elderly!

Cat fur allergic
02-13-2021, 05:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0mbNFDKScU

jenkemfactory
02-13-2021, 06:21 PM
Those are 'women'?

But yes it takes three niggers to beat up on a 300 year old human. They are cowards.

IseDaDiva
02-13-2021, 06:29 PM
Those are 'women'?

But yes it takes three niggers to beat up on a 300 year old human. They are cowards.

I hate it when they refer to violent sows or bucks as "young women" or "teens" or "A New York man (especially when they are Africoon invaders)." They're niggers. The names and crimes say it all.

Sandy
02-13-2021, 07:11 PM
I hate it when they refer to violent sows or bucks as "young women" or "teens" or "A New York man (especially when they are Africoon invaders)." They're niggers. The names and crimes say it all.

Coon Club Road
02-14-2021, 12:51 AM

Yep they're niggers... just plain regular niggers.

IseDaDiva
02-16-2021, 08:34 PM
Since, once again, the news doesn't really identify or humanize the victims of savage nigger crimes in case someone might think, "That could be my mother/grandmother" and get enraged at niggers, this is the woman who was attacked by these malignant sows:

A Philadelphia grandmother battling cancer is recovering after police say she was beaten, pepper-sprayed and carjacked in broad daylight last week in South Philadelphia. Surveillance video released by police shows three women stalk 78-year-old Angelina Bellissima for two blocks before attacking her on the 2700 block of South Smedley Street.

jenkemfactory
02-16-2021, 08:42 PM
Since, once again, the news doesn't really identify or humanize the victims of savage nigger crimes in case someone might think, "That could be my mother/grandmother" and get enraged at niggers, this is the woman who was attacked by these malignant sows:

An old woman who had cancer, beaten and car jacked. Must be that white privilege. Damn, white people have it so good.

Ray Cizzums
02-16-2021, 10:07 PM
Since, once again, the news doesn't really identify or humanize the victims of savage nigger crimes in case someone might think, "That could be my mother/grandmother" and get enraged at niggers, this is the woman who was attacked by these malignant sows.
My mom is a classic Long Island south shore battle axe, and has never been one to shrink from a cat fight, but she sometimes forgets she's in her 80s. Then my Dad tells me how she got in a scrap with a sow, who beat her out of a handicapped parking spot, in Inwood. That is a stone's throw from Far Rockaway, Queens, one of the most dangerous places in NYC. I tried to point out to my mother that she's going to get herself and my Dad killed - she thinks that is total nonsense. All she knows is Pops has 2 artificial hips, legit handicap plates, and this black bitch had no excuse for parking in that spot. There is no way to get this crazy lady to chill out, she fears no other female. I tried to explain that sheboons are half man, but I got nowhere.

haywood
02-16-2021, 10:16 PM

Yep!!