PDA

View Full Version : I thank you liberals for this one. Aunt Jemima no longer assaulting my eyes.

Cat fur allergic
02-12-2021, 06:23 PM
Aunt Jemima Rebrands As Pearl Milling Company

https://www.pepsico.com/news/press-release/aunt-jemima-rebrands-as-pearl-milling-company02092021

https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1436168/PepsiCo_Pearl_Milling_Company_Packaging.jpg

Liberals been bitching for years for using niggers on their brands. They finally got rid of the nigger!

I always join on these type of protest and agree its racist to show niggers on products. It's assaulting's to my eye balls to have niggers on products!

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-13-2021, 08:25 AM
:lol
I like how you think.

Jim Crow
02-13-2021, 09:05 AM
Putting a picture of a nigger on a food box is tasteless and nauseating. I never bought food with pictures of niggers on it.
“There’s two known things that’ll make me puke, that’s a pig eatin slop and a big black spook.”-Johnny Rebel

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-13-2021, 09:23 AM
Putting a picture of a nigger on a food box is tasteless and nauseating. I never bought food with pictures of niggers on it.
“There’s two known things that’ll make me puke, that’s a pig eatin slop and a big black spook.”-Johnny Rebel
I wont buy this product that used to have a nigger on it either. It’s a win, win. I still wont buy and I will never have to see the nigger on the packaging at the store again!

Espantoon
02-13-2021, 12:21 PM
That high fructose syrup is garbage anyway, humans shouldn't touch it. If you want syrup use real maple syrup, I doubt that any nig nogs are involved in that industry.

Sandy
02-13-2021, 07:52 PM
That high fructose syrup is garbage anyway, humans shouldn't touch it. If you want syrup use real maple syrup, I doubt that any nig nogs are involved in that industry.

I like spending the few extra dollars for the real stuff, which goes farther anyway because you don't have to use so much. Mrs. S is partial to heavily buttering the top and a little honey.

Coon Club Road
02-14-2021, 12:54 AM
Pearl sounds like a nigger slave name too.