PDA

View Full Version : Cop hugs sow after car chase

CoonsЯus
02-12-2021, 03:55 PM
An insane human cop hugged a sow who was fleeing a domestic violence situation - allegedly. The cops eventually got the fleeing monkey to pull over and after drawing their service weapons, realized that the stinky sow just needed a hug.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/12/bodycam-footage-shows-cop-hugging-scared-suspect-after-chase/

It'll take months to get the stank off of that uniform and there's no cure for the emotional scarring.

“I got to the driver’s side door and told her to unlock the door, she had her hands up, she was shaking like a leaf. I mean the poor girl, when I opened the door it was like a look of sheer terror. She was scared to death,” Richardson told The Post.

I wasn't sure which forum to post this in. This is the human nature at its worst....treating niggers like humans.

IseDaDiva
02-12-2021, 04:05 PM
She was scared to death,

Probably because the sow had no license and a bunch of warrants. The cop is lucky he didn't get shanked, clawed, or bitten when he hugged the vile beast. I'd sooner hug a frickin' wolverine than a sow.

Sambo
02-13-2021, 05:07 AM
That's just stupid. The cop might a well hug an alligator. He's lucky the sheboon didn't pull out a shiv.

Jim Crow
02-13-2021, 07:27 AM
There are human cops who are oil drillers,ya know.

CoonsЯus
02-13-2021, 02:45 PM
There are human cops who are oil drillers,ya know.

I hate your reality checks sometimes !!

tweakstick
02-13-2021, 07:24 PM
There had to be one cop there that had some sense and a fresh set of batteries in his Taser.

https://i.imgflip.com/4xy15s.jpg

Sandy
02-13-2021, 08:03 PM
That's just stupid. The cop might a well hug an alligator. He's lucky the sheboon didn't pull out a shiv.

At least you can rub an alligator's stomach to make it stop attacking (so it's said). With a battlesow, you need a dozen buckets of chicken wings as a distraction while someone throws a net.

Jim Crow
02-13-2021, 11:28 PM
I hate your reality checks sometimes !!
Maybe so.Reality sucks.Just ask a liberal.

Coon Club Road
02-14-2021, 01:01 AM
An insane human cop hugged a sow who was fleeing a domestic violence situation - allegedly. The cops eventually got the fleeing monkey to pull over and after drawing their service weapons, realized that the stinky sow just needed a hug.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/12/bodycam-footage-shows-cop-hugging-scared-suspect-after-chase/

It'll take months to get the stank off of that uniform and there's no cure for the emotional scarring.

I wasn't sure which forum to post this in. This is the human nature at its worst....treating niggers like humans.

Unfortunately, PO's need to build "feelgood" shit in their files so when they lead poison a jig, they have a half ass chance of not being prosecuted!

tweakstick
02-14-2021, 01:05 AM
At least you can rub an alligator's stomach to make it stop attacking (so it's said). With a battlesow, you need a dozen buckets of chicken wings as a distraction while someone throws a net.

Good to know the difference because I am NOT rubbing down a battlesow's stomach - especially with chiggun grease.:lol