PDA

View Full Version : "Former model" pals around with snakehead nigger trucker, gets horribly diversified

Sandy
02-12-2021, 11:59 AM
My nigdar was pinging. Yahoo won't show a picture, but there's a link that confirms. Heavy.com's article makes it seem she willingly went around with the nigger, so no fucks given here.

Rebecca Landrith, 47, was discovered by a PennDot worker early Sunday morning in Union County on the side of an Interstate 80 ramp, authorities said, PhillyVoice reported Wednesday.

Landrith, originally from Virginia, had gunshot wounds to her head, neck, throat, chest and hand, Union County Coroner Dominick Adamo said in a statement to the outlet. The coroner ruled her death as a homicide.

When she was found, Landrith did not have identification on her, but investigators were able to identify her using fingerprints on some receipts she had with her when she died. Landrith is believed to have recently traveled through Indiana and Wisconsin, based on the receipts.

Tracy Rollins — whose name had been found on a note in Landrith's pocket — was arrested in Connecticut and charged with criminal homicide and abuse of corpse, PhillyVoice reported Thursday.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/model-rebecca-landrith-found-dead-024137257.html

Landrith’s body was found without identification, but she did have a piece of crucial evidence in her leather jacket: the name and contact information for Rollins, who is the suspect in her murder case, police said. She also had receipts with her that helped police build a timeline of her last days. They used the gas station and fast food receipts to obtain fingerprints and identify her body, and obtained surveillance footage from locations in Wisconsin and Ohio. There, she was seen on surveillance video with a man matching Rollins’ description, according to the Daily Item.

Pennsylvania State Police alleged in court documents Rollins shot Landrith multiple times inside the cab of his 2018 Volvo tractor-trailer. Eighteen bullets were found in her body during an autopsy, including in her head and neck. Gunshot wounds to her hand indicated she tried to protect herself.

https://heavy.com/news/rebecca-landrith/

Protect herself? Too late! The only effective protection was to avoid the groid.

Ray Cizzums
02-12-2021, 12:48 PM
Lay down with the colored, you're gonna get fleas. And bullet holes.
How the hell did she go from runway model, to truck stop slut ?
A sad end for this blondie.

Sandy
02-12-2021, 01:31 PM
truck stop slut

You have such a way of putting things, my friend!

animal mother
02-12-2021, 02:25 PM
https://www.pennlive.com/crime/2021/02/note-in-pocket-of-model-found-dead-along-i-80-led-police-to-suspect-in-her-killing.html

A note that was found in Landrith's pocket reportedly led authorities to a suspect. The note included the name, phone number and email address of Tracy Ray Rollins Jr., 28, of Texas. He has been charged with homicide and abuse of a corpse in her death, the outlet reports.

Hmmm, why did she have all his info in her pocket ???

Eighteen bullets were removed from Landrith’s body during an autopsy, the arrest affidavit states.

She sustained multiple gunshot wounds to her face, neck and chest area plus two on a hand that state police called defensive.

Cat fur allergic
02-12-2021, 04:38 PM
I suspect either she be friend the nigger or guy was her pimp.

Cat fur allergic
02-12-2021, 05:42 PM
Ex-boyfriend arrested after model's body found near highway

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-boyfriend-arrested-models-body-194837799.html

IseDaDiva
02-12-2021, 06:57 PM
Are you kidding me? Look at that nigger, who, BTW, is great avatar material. WTF, mudsharks? Are you kidding us? Why is it that every mudshark, no matter how young or how formerly beautiful, all end up looking hard-rode, put away wet and flame-dried?

This mudshark looks like a drug-addicted 60-year-old homeless person here:

Chimp Detester
02-12-2021, 07:08 PM

14141 14142

Tracy Rollins, you despicable, worthless sub-cockroach mega-turd rodent crap-beast "son of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo": I am thrilled to read you have been properly wrangled and caged. I wish you the most painful moments of your entire parasitic life during your long enrollment @ NU. May every other buck see you as a muhdick target.

Rebecca Landrith: You were once a very beautiful human being, but decided to betray your valuable race and bed down with a sub-rodent groid. May you forever serve as a warning to all human girls to avoid the groid at all costs.

Ignatow
02-13-2021, 03:30 AM
Burner probably had a drug problem. Needed drugs - find a nigger.

Toll paid, nigger loving whore. May all coalburners meet the same fate as you, especially those who have spawned demons from hell.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-13-2021, 08:24 AM
18 bullets? The nigger likely had to reload. Abuse of a corpse? It needed one last piece of coal burning ass more than likely.

Jim Crow
02-13-2021, 09:01 AM
If you want to be a white trash nigger fucking whore, you end up dead. Sounds like the punishment fits the crime.

Coon Club Road
02-16-2021, 08:34 PM
This mudshark looks like a drug-addicted 60-year-old homeless person here:

Looks don't matter to coons. She's white and loves to smoke stovepipe... that's all that counts!

Groid_Rage
02-22-2021, 01:38 AM
Looks don't matter to coons. She's white and loves to smoke stovepipe... that's all that counts!and blond hair and hazel eyes

Jim Crow
02-22-2021, 08:31 AM
I think this post had a very happy ending.Has been model/white trash damaged goods nigger fucking whore’s bad mating habit fixed permanently.Nigger caged.

tweakstick
02-22-2021, 09:09 AM
Lay down with the colored, you're gonna get fleas. And bullet holes.
How the hell did she go from runway model, to truck stop slut ?
A sad end for this blondie.

You have such a way of putting things, my friend!

We called them "lot lizards" where I'm from because you could sit in the parking lot of the local truck stop and watch them slithering from cab to cab peddling their filthy wares. The running joke was that the neon lights would make their slug trails glow so you could see which trucks they had been to on any given night.

Groid_Rage
02-22-2021, 03:09 PM
I guess I am a weak liberal, but even fallen burners deserve our pity and revenge if they get wasted by their boo.