PDA

View Full Version : Asian wiggers start vigilante patrol 'Asians With Attitude' to stop niggers from assaulting Asians

Whitey Ford
02-12-2021, 01:25 AM
Citizens patrol Oakland Chinatown after unprovoked attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suLYG1Z94t0&feature=youtu.be

A loosely formed group of citizens say they are taking it upon themselves to patrol Oakland's Chinatown because they can't bear to see any more people getting attacked.

The men say being from immigrant families, they couldn't stand by and do nothing when older Asians and businesses already hurting due to pandemic are bing attacked.

"I feel the pain. My mother being robbed on a bus. My auntie being beat and robbed for her necklace," says Kelly Means who joined his frined Bounphensy.

The friends say they grew up in San Francisco's Tenderloin. Bounphensy says he started a movement he calls "Asians with Attitudes" to help protect a commmunity that has seen many struggles.

Shop owner Kenneth Lam also expressed gratitude to the volunteers, His store selling Buddhist worship items was recently robbed.

"Chinatown become a dead city. Everybody afraid of coming out. Thank you guys for supporting us," says Lam as he met with the volunteers.

There is surveillance video of Lam's store being robbed by three women. He and his wife were attacked.

One suspect nearly struck him with the getaway vehicle.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/citizens-patrol-oakland-chinatown-after-unprovoked-attacks

haywood
02-12-2021, 09:43 AM
Citizens patrol Oakland Chinatown after unprovoked attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suLYG1Z94t0&feature=youtu.be

https://www.ktvu.com/news/citizens-patrol-oakland-chinatown-after-unprovoked-attacks

Hopefully they all know Martial Arts and kick the niggers @$$e$!!

IseDaDiva
02-12-2021, 11:17 AM
Unprovoked attacks, robberies, etc - everyone knows it's the usual suspooks, but no one dares say it. I hope they pound some worthless nigger ass into the pavement. They don't need to worry about being called "rayciss" because only YT can be that.

jenkemfactory
02-12-2021, 11:54 AM
I don't get the wigger reference.

Sandy
02-12-2021, 12:17 PM
I hope they pound some worthless nigger ass into the pavement. They don't need to worry about being called "rayciss" because only YT can be that.

I don't know. I worry that the first nigger they grab will claim dindu nuffins, and then we'll see the liberals' pecking order. They will bend over backwards to protect their precious niggers and sacrifice anyone along the way.

IseDaDiva
02-12-2021, 01:32 PM
I don't know. I worry that the first nigger they grab will claim dindu nuffins, and then we'll see the liberals' pecking order. They will bend over backwards to protect their precious niggers and sacrifice anyone along the way.

True. They better make sure they're in pairs so one can video the nigger in the act before they pound its ass into the pavement.

IseDaDiva
02-12-2021, 01:33 PM

Oh, good. I thought it was just me. :lol

InsufferableNigg
02-12-2021, 06:09 PM
Oh, good. I thought it was just me. :lol

I think it has to do with these Asians emulating niggerspeak. It's a shame other minorities feel they have to denigrate their way of speaking to that of the unintelligible ebonics jabbering spook.

Jim Crow
02-12-2021, 10:56 PM
I think it has to do with these Asians emulating niggerspeak. It's a shame other minorities feel they have to denigrate their way of speaking to that of the unintelligible ebonics jabbering spook.

I noticed the way they speak too.And the way they wear their hats. That’s what kids today learn in school and watching tv. Disgraceful. My grandchildren will never act like niggers.My daughter and son in law wouldn’t allow it and I most certainly wouldn’t stand for it.

nigfreewisconsin
02-13-2021, 12:59 AM

Back when I was in high school I first noticed the trend of Asian teens acting like nigger. It made no sense to me then, and it still makes no sense. One of them, I knew was a damn good student, practically a stereotype of studying all day. But to hear him speak, and see how he started dressing, it made no sense. Then I noticed it more and more. I remember an A. Wyatt Mann cartoon about this. I'll have to see if I can find it.

EDIT: Here it is.

InsufferableNigg
02-13-2021, 02:46 AM
Back when I was in high school I first noticed the trend of Asian teens acting like nigger. It made no sense to me then, and it still makes no sense. One of them, I knew was a damn good student, practically a stereotype of studying all day. But to hear him speak, and see how he started dressing, it made no sense. Then I noticed it more and more. I remember an A. Wyatt Mann cartoon about this. I'll have to see if I can find it.

EDIT: Here it is.

Ho Lee Fuk!! You dun nailed it with that cartoon. Wie Tu Lo. I think Sum Ting Wong.

CoonsЯus
02-13-2021, 10:32 AM

yeah, more Aiggers right? :lol

Sandy
02-13-2021, 12:34 PM
I admit I always found this funny, because it's so ridiculous that a civilized family would talk and act like niggers. People who act like for real should be ashamed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM2SqT1ox5s

Groid_Rage
02-14-2021, 03:34 PM
Try chigger or jigger or vigger

Tar Remover
02-18-2021, 10:31 AM
It's been my experience that by and large, Asians hate niggers as much as we do.:whip

jenkemfactory
02-18-2021, 11:11 AM
Chinatowns all over are getting heavy doses of TNB.
In NYC yesterday there were more than five reports of racist attacks. By who? HHHMMMMmmmmmmm