PDA

View Full Version : 18 yo orangutan discovers she is a nigger, dun kilt herself, buck is moving on to muhdik

InsufferableNigg
02-11-2021, 08:12 PM
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/02/11/16/39174738-9250155-image-m-16_1613062699104.jpg
Half-breed she boon dun lynched herself, probably realized she was a nigger dating niggers. Batwings have been promptly awarded.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9250155/Heartbroken-boyfriend-TikTok-star-Dazhariaa-18-shares-tribute.html

IseDaDiva
02-11-2021, 08:23 PM
The boyfriend of TikTok star Dazhariaa has paid tribute to the teen who died by suicide on Monday after hanging herself in her closet

Thanks. I needed a good laugh today.

:rofl

Sandy
02-11-2021, 11:13 PM
How the hell did things get so bad that a talentless niggerlover becomes a "TikTok star"?

Ray Cizzums
02-12-2021, 01:09 AM
She should have hung her mammy, for fucking a nigger, then naming her Dazziarrhea.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-12-2021, 01:14 AM
If I were a nigger named diarrhea, I would also hang myself.

Coon Club Road
02-12-2021, 01:48 AM
...after hanging herself in her closet.

Thanks. I needed a good laugh today.

:rofl

More of them need to come out of the closet... with no pulse! :lol

tweakstick
02-12-2021, 01:52 AM
I still don't know a Tick Tock from an Altoid, Mentos or Certs.

I don't know what goes on with that site and I don't give a flying fuck off a rolling donut.

Honestly, I have zero a clue what goes on there. I don't give a shit and as soon as I hear something as stupid and vapid as a (latest site here) starruh, I immediately tune out.

These self obsessed kids are a pox on the planet.

IseDaDiva
02-12-2021, 11:06 AM
How the hell did things get so bad that a talentless niggerlover becomes a "TikTok star"?

You don't need to know anything or have any talent of any kind to be a Tik Tok or Instagram star or "influencer", like a nasty, ugly nigger sow I saw the other day. She's a "hair ambassador" on Instagram. It means she wears the wigs and hair that some other nigger sells. All the sows watching will want it and this sherilla will get a share of the money. Yeah, all this was news to me as well.

Back to Diarheezee: I was wondering how the hell anyone could hang themselves in a closet? I'm not getting the visual.

jenkemfactory
02-12-2021, 12:01 PM
Excuse me but I never heard of this ugly mutt 'star'.
She does look niggerish. She looks spiggerish.

Ray Cizzums
02-12-2021, 01:21 PM
I still don't know a Tick Tock from an Altoid, Mentos or Certs.

I don't know what goes on with that site and I don't give a flying fuck off a rolling donut.

Honestly, I have zero a clue what goes on there. I don't give a shit and as soon as I hear something as stupid and vapid as a (latest site here) starruh, I immediately tune out.
You're an "Influencer", right here on Chimpout. Very few Chimpers bother with any of that social media horseshit. :)