PDA

View Full Version : Humans should not be forced to play contact sports with niggers

IseDaDiva
02-10-2021, 06:59 PM
I know nothing about bakkabawl, but the expression on this guy's face says it's all:

Coon Club Road
02-10-2021, 09:50 PM
The dude pictured above is reacting to the stench!

Jim Crow
02-10-2021, 09:53 PM
Nor should humans be forced to live near,work with,go to school with or even have to mingle with the mangy smelly apes!

CoonsЯus
02-11-2021, 10:31 AM
Nor should humans be forced to live near,work with,go to school with or even have to mingle with the mangy smelly apes!

The government keeps destroying all the remote human areas by importing more and more mud junk to destabilize and eradicate peaceful and productive white society.

Coon Club Road
02-11-2021, 10:57 AM
The government keeps destroying all the remote human areas by importing more and more mud junk to destabilize and eradicate peaceful and productive white society.

The government keeps destroying all the laws and codes our grandparents put in place for our own protection... effectively segregating us, our children and our futures from the shitskin beast!

Sandy
02-11-2021, 01:30 PM
This is a classic Photoshop of what coaches tell niggers think when they go after the ball.

This is not a Photoshop. A Chinese team "responded" to a nigger that thought it could attack a Chinese player. I love the look on #9. It always makes me laugh. What's Mandarin for "You fucking nigger, we don't let you get away with that here!"