PDA

View Full Version : Nigger applications to the University of California through the roof after they eliminate SAT score requirements

Whitey Ford
02-10-2021, 02:49 AM
https://i.imgur.com/exxXio0.jpg

Black students’ applications to University of California have skyrocketed, a development that comes after the system no longer considers SAT scores in admissions.

Nowhere in the 458-word news release do system leaders mention the elimination of the SAT requirement as a factor in the application jump among students of color. Instead, they cite a wider belief that higher education is the pathway to a better future.

“Our record number of applications is a testament to the resilience of students and their families as well as their undeterred focus on higher education,” UC President Michael Drake said in the release.

Youlonda Copeland-Morgan, UCLA’s vice provost for enrollment management (and a nigger!), was willing to concede, however, that the elimination of the SAT requirement “really motivated some students to pursue their dream of attending UCLA.”

https://www.thecollegefix.com/black-students-applications-to-university-of-california-skyrocket-after-sat-requirement-eliminated/

CoonsЯus
02-10-2021, 08:12 AM
Well what more evidence do you need to stay away from this shitty university system? Niggers are a tragedy and they care not for what they touch. Free and easy is the nigger way and all encouraged by Uncle Sambo.

haywood
02-10-2021, 09:22 AM
Well what more evidence do you need to stay away from this shitty university system? Niggers are a tragedy and they care not for what they touch. Free and easy is the nigger way and all encouraged by Uncle Sambo.

Yep!! ANd it keeps getting WORSE!!

Ray Cizzums
02-10-2021, 11:00 AM
That diploma from UCLA will make a fine bird cage liner. They're forgetting that black students are so woefully unprepared, that very few graduate, even from "Historically black colleges and universities", which have laughably dumbed-down requirements. My friend's wife runs the legal department of a large hospital, and they have a diversity quota. They hired a sheboon who's got a masters degree in computer science, and an MBA. She runs the copying machine, but not very well, when she shows up. She cannot be fired, and knows it. Her ineptitude is built into every patient's bill.

CoonsЯus
02-10-2021, 11:18 AM
That diploma from UCLA will make a fine bird cage liner. They're forgetting that black students are so woefully unprepared, that very few graduate, even from "Historically black colleges and universities", which have laughably dumbed-down requirements. My friend's wife runs the legal department of a large hospital, and they have a diversity quota. They hired a sheboon who's got a masters degree in computer science, and an MBA. She runs the copying machine, but not very well, when she shows up. She cannot be fired, and knows it. Her ineptitude is built into every patient's bill.

:potd

Sandy
02-10-2021, 12:55 PM
“Our record number of applications is a testament to the resilience of students and their families as well as their undeterred focus on higher education,” UC President Michael Drake said in the release.

Bullshit. He and other TPTB in the UC system know exactly what they're doing. If a nigger graduates, the school got the money. If it doesn't graduate, the school still got the money.

Niggers will take out all the loans and get all the federal "scholarship" nigger gibs they can, and it's not like they'll repay the loans even if they graduate. Half of violent crime is committed by niggers? What a coincidence, when half of niggers default on student loans. Look it up.

Coon Club Road
02-11-2021, 11:09 AM
If I owned a college, I'd want it filled with student tuition being paid by Uncle Sam Gibbs too!

Between semesters, I'd pressure wash the building then refill it... along with my pocket$!

Bottle_of_Hate
02-11-2021, 12:30 PM

Time to come full circle. Basketball teams to see full rosters. Test average to drop by 50%.