PDA

View Full Version : F you nigger delivery guy and F you thief!

Cat fur allergic
02-09-2021, 08:22 PM
I swear to the gods. The niggers are the laziest mother F ever lived. I literally have a drop box in front of my house and a huge sign that says drop box next to it. They instead put my damn box in front of the stoop which is literally next to the street.

I went to check my email. It says delivered. I went outside. Nothing. Literally 10 mins before I check my stoop, no delivery. I always fear its the nigger deliver guy. My Normal USPS/UPS is Asian and White guy. My Fedex is a nigger and the driver for USPS delivery guy is a nigger. Amazon guys mix mostly hispanic and nigger.

Anyway :( it was the USPS driver. Cause the morning. My normal USPS guy already handed me a box via bell.

I can't wait to get out of NYC. Full of Fing lazy nigger thieves and delivery people. I waited for this package for a while, since its from outside US. expensive action figure cost me over 100 usd :(.

Ray Cizzums
02-09-2021, 10:03 PM
Who eats the cost on that stolen item ? Can you request a pickup at the post office, or that someone sign for the package ?
No door cam ? I would think that's a must in post-apocalypse NYC.

Cat fur allergic
02-09-2021, 10:16 PM
Who eats the cost on that stolen item ? Can you request a pickup at the post office, or that someone sign for the package ?
No door cam ? I would think that's a must in post-apocalypse NYC.

I should get off my ass and install my camera system. I brought a system a while back. Plus I thought who needs one after I sell. I won't ever come back to NYC.

Tar Remover
02-11-2021, 08:21 PM
What a worthless bunch of niggers......

Sandy
02-12-2021, 12:13 PM
Damn it, I'm sorry, man. :( The city keeps getting worse and worse.

We lived in a good suburb, but even before we started getting "affordable housing," I didn't trust deliveries left on our doorstop. Mrs. S and I would get things delivered to work.

jenkemfactory
02-12-2021, 12:18 PM
Wow. Niggers are fast. They delivered it in minutes instead of a week.