PDA

View Full Version : Fat, Stupid Coalburner

Tar Remover
02-09-2021, 01:04 AM
Stumbled upon this on YouPuke and laughed my ass off. Fat fuckin' coalburner so stupid that NOBODY wants her. Disgusting cow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyzg3biuz1Q

Enjoy! :lol

Ignatow
02-09-2021, 01:12 AM
Lying nigger, it'd muh dikk that sow and breed mutants, then mudshark toll will be paid.

I understand unattractive people have needs too, but in order to remain human, they must either remain celibate or find another human. To mate with niggers and muzzies, that's just plain beastiality.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-09-2021, 01:41 AM
Lying nigger, it'd muh dikk that sow and breed mutants, then mudshark toll will be paid.

I understand unattractive people have needs to, but in order to remain human, they must either remain celibate or find another human. To mate with niggers and muzzies, that's just plain beastiality.
There’s definitely no shortage of nigger dicks that would line up to run the train on this manatee.

Jim Crow
02-09-2021, 07:25 AM
Good grief!
The only reason she wants niggers is because that’s the only species that will lay with her.
She needs to go on a diet and get psychiatric help

Coon Club Road
02-09-2021, 10:27 AM
Was a pretty funny video!

Sandy
02-11-2021, 10:25 AM
That's a great video to make me cry from laughing so hard!

We've unfortunately seen that niggers will muh dikk car tailpipes and even tree holes. They'd have no problem muh dikking a beached white whale.

haywood
02-11-2021, 10:27 AM

I understand unattractive people have needs too, but in order to remain human, they must either remain celibate or find another human. To mate with niggers and muzzies, that's just plain beastiality.

Yep!!