PDA

View Full Version : Koonbe Bryant

Full Clip
02-09-2021, 12:03 AM
News just in says that the cause of the crash is about to be released. I don't know if there was a CVR on board but ATC apparently heard someone say in the last few seconds -
'Wot's dis lil' red button for?'

Coon Club Road
02-09-2021, 12:39 AM
Ejection seats! :lol

Jim Crow
02-09-2021, 08:15 AM
Who cares about the cause? The rape ape is dead! that’s all that matters!. And I’m happy about that!

tweakstick
02-09-2021, 09:40 AM
The cause of the crash was a nigger worth more money than it should have been that could afford to take a helicopter to bakkabawul practice instead of walking out to the yard with the other inmates like it should have.

It forced the pilot to take stupid chances (some of which included stunts) for fear of loosing his livelihood. That was his fault for taking that ape up in his aircraft in the first place. He should have known better than to deal with a nigger and he should have known better than to fly in those conditions and that's on him.

Unregistered
02-09-2021, 10:21 AM
I really wonder how much malt liquor and purple drank was aboard. Add walla malons and fried cheekens, Copters require more fuel w heavier loads...

Full clip
02-10-2021, 01:57 AM
Well, as is often the case the official report says 'Pilot error' which is convenient as dead pilots cant talk.
Rumor has it that the pilot (Dec.) had remarked to a fellow pilot before he took off that KOonBE had been farting non stop.
Is it possible the pilot was overcome by nauseating volumes of Nigger gas and simply lost control?

Unregistered
02-10-2021, 03:33 AM
The pilot probably knew the conditions were bad but was forced to fly the niggers due to the money involved and pressure from his boss. Once in the air, in bad conditions, with a helicopter full of niggers for the 100th time and no end in sight, the pilot may have decided life was simply not worth it and on his way out of this world, selflessly decided to make the world a better place for his children and the rest of humanity. The pilot went off to rest in eternal peace while the niggers fluttered off to oblivion on their batwings.

Unregistered
02-10-2021, 05:46 PM
Who cares about the cause? The rape ape is dead! that’s all that matters!. And I’m happy about that!

My sentiments, exactly! Praise the lord for his good deed.