PDA

View Full Version : Sherilla Gorillams pays tribute to some other dead sow afflete

IseDaDiva
02-08-2021, 07:12 PM
Here is Sherilla, looking the picture of grace in her new "tribute" get-up:

That's some big bruiser looking more like Dwayne "Rockhead" Johnson in a rachet wig that a woman:

In case you haven't noticed, Sherilla, this is what an actual human female tennis player looks like:

I'd be scared to beat Sherilla too, considering her violent chimpouts on the court.

Ignatow
02-08-2021, 08:03 PM
There really should have been a no nigger non-human player in tennis, for obvious reasons. Just like golf, ice skating, sailing, these are all human sports. They look so out of place and butt ugly. Spare us from these monsters.

Ray Cizzums
02-08-2021, 08:20 PM
Serena Gorilliams is a 250 pound tranny, who's the most hideous "female" to ever play tennis. My mother watches, just to root against this sub-human she-zilla. I'll never forget when this wild animal first played Wimbledon, and her fat pig mammy "Oracene", and her Aunt "Yetunde", two nigger names they made up, appeared in the stands. While everyone else was dressed in proper attire, these two jaboons wore outfits that were visible from outer space, making complete asses out of themselves. "Serena" couldn't get away with dressing like an idiot on the court back then, but does it every time now. The funny part is that Aunt Yetunde got batwinged later on, during an LA crack deal.

Jim Crow
02-08-2021, 09:51 PM
Serena the gorilla sure is fugly! I can’t believe that some white oil driller actually married her. I’m sure it’s the man in the relationship.

IseDaDiva
02-09-2021, 12:21 PM
Serena the gorilla sure is fugly! I can’t believe that some white oil driller actually married her. I’m sure it’s the man in the relationship.

I guess you could call this narrow, pansy-assed cuck a "man". Ugh.

Look at the size of Sherilla's feet!

Sandy
02-10-2021, 06:50 PM
There are lots of YouTube videos with undeniable evidence the two Gorillams are trannies. Even though a lot of female niggers are built like bucks, those two are built more like bucks than most bucks.