PDA

View Full Version : Five Suspooks Arrested For Train Robbery

Sambo
02-07-2021, 10:48 PM
Five niggers have been arrested and charged over a train robbery in Memphis, TN.

https://www.fox13memphis.com/resizer/l_Wblp0CPVi6brh4RfKiBfg8xPo=/1200x675/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/cmg/BMB2GIPTAFHFLNZXRVZDFXRSDQ.png

"The brazen robbery happened Thursday morning, when, according to documents, police were notified of the crime.
Arriving units gave chase to a dark-colored pickup truck that eventually got away, they said, but not before noticing televisions in its bed."

POLICE: Several more arrests made after train robbery leads to burglary ring (fox13memphis.com) (https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/local/police-several-more-arrests-made-after-train-robbery-including-three-teens/RAB3RHAID5H6HL5PIGLXCGWOWQ/)

Coon Club Road
02-08-2021, 01:01 AM
Niggers stealing Tee Bee's. And niggers wonder why niggers are stereotyped as theifs and criminals!

Cat fur allergic
02-08-2021, 11:54 AM
I doubt they get any time in this crazy liberal rule US.

Sandy
02-09-2021, 11:54 PM
You're probably right. If they go in front of a liberal judge that instructs the jury just right, they'll get breaking and entering, time served, short probation. And forget it if the prosecutor is a nigger or niggerlover. "There is no evidence tying the stolen items to the defendants."

Two of the people arrested were related, according to one of the documents. Police arrested 38-year-old Robbie Terrell and her 20-year-old son, Jaylen Hastings.

Keeping it in the fambly.

CoonsЯus
02-11-2021, 05:05 AM
Montavious Conard

Another stupid beyond comprehension nigger name. This one is certified retarded, as to match its owner. My guess it's the middle nigger.

Bottle_of_Hate
02-11-2021, 12:50 PM
Another stupid beyond comprehension nigger name. This one is certified retarded, as to match its owner. My guess it's the middle nigger.

Every time :rofl

Every time I think I have heard the most niggerized name, another one tops it.