PDA

View Full Version : BBC stop lying about Muslim genocide etc..

Cat fur allergic
02-07-2021, 09:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh8QOh1aXRM

BBC and western media should really stop lying about the whole genocide of Muslims in China.

If China is so good at genocide of Muslims. How come one always escapes China magically and ends up in the US/UK to tell these tales of rape and organ harvesting etc.. If China wanted these Muslims dead. They would be dead. No magic escaping.

Reminds me of all those freedom fighters in Syria getting gas by the government. While the white helmet freedom fighters were all doing the fake gassing.

CoonsЯus
02-07-2021, 01:26 PM
The BBC has gone past its sell by date. There's no option left but to dismantle it. Its workforce has become so infected with left wing poison, that it no longer represents the majority. It truly is a giant mental institution and only serves itself, just like all government agencies do. End the BBC now.

haywood
02-07-2021, 04:44 PM
The BBC has gone past its sell by date. There's no option left but to dismantle it. Its workforce has become so infected with left wing poison, that it no longer represents the majority. It truly is a giant mental institution and only serves itself, just like all government agencies do. End the BBC now.

Try Dat!!

IseDaDiva
02-07-2021, 06:20 PM
Why is everyone picking on Muzzies, anyway? What's the problem? You're all rayciss.

Sandy
02-11-2021, 10:32 AM
I have a rule of not believing asslifters. I have another rule of not believing communists (including the BBC and especially China). The BBC is so full of lies that if it forecasts sunny skies, you should grab an umbrella.

When Trump was president, NWO news all around the world acted like China's so good, so essential for the world economy, so trying hard to improve human rights within its borders. Now the BBC is bringing up the Uyhgurs? I'm suspicious.

CoonsЯus
02-11-2021, 10:38 AM
BBC and the British should mind their own fucking business. Remember what happened in 1939 when they meddled with foreign affairs? Look after your own and if the Chinese want to torture their own people, then that's up to them. The BBC should focus more on preventing indigenous British girls getting raped and assaulted by vile Mooslime gangs with impunity. When you've created your own utopia, you can then lecture other's on their ' dystopias '