PDA

View Full Version : another nigger attacks another elderly in nyc subway.

Cat fur allergic
02-07-2021, 08:18 AM
A 61-year-old man was on his way to work on the L subway train when he got into a dispute with another man and was slashed across the face on Wednesday morning. What happened: Noel Quintana claimed the man was kicking his backpack during the commute, according to ABC7. When Quintana asked him to stop, the man attacked him and ran away when the train stopped at First Avenue and 14th Street.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mans-face-slashed-nyc-subway-203314003.html

Jim Crow
02-07-2021, 08:49 AM
Wii be tough to find that spook.From the pic,wearing a mask,the nigger looks like any other nigger. Hopefully it’ll get street justice when it tries to attack someone else.

jenkemfactory
02-07-2021, 09:31 AM
The nig was probably trying to steal something in the bag.
I've had that happen.
When I was in school, I had some money hidden in a hole in my jacket. The mutt sitting behind me kept kicking until the money fell out.

Groid_Rage
02-07-2021, 01:03 PM
File this under: "Only a Fucking Nigger"

IseDaDiva
02-07-2021, 01:16 PM
Niggers must love this pandemic. They get to hide their identities (it's hard enough to tell them apart even without masks)by wearing masks all the time and don't stand out now the way they did before while wearing masks to rob, do home invasions, etc.

Ray Cizzums
02-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Having spent years working in NYC, I developed a feel for troublemakers about to start shit. They almost always begin with minor provocations - shit talking, getting too close, stepping on people's feet or belongings. They are emboldened when there's no push back from anyone who could present a problem. They are always calculating the odds, and what cards they are holding - number of spooks versus humans, weakness of victims, weapons they possess, etc.. You must do the same - look right at them, scan for potential allies, plan your next move, be prepared to hurt a motherfucker. Think that boon is armed ? Get close, jump when he reaches, don't let him get it out. Niggers can sense when they're about to get fucked up, and will shuffle off to find some easier pickings.

zagnut
02-07-2021, 05:46 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mans-face-slashed-nyc-subway-203314003.html

There was a time when people would take a stand against delinquent behavior but now we have a total agenda of protecting the nigger delinquents at all cost. It doesn't matter if someone is maimed or killed their past perceived injustices are used to negate any reasonable application of society's laws and accepted practices of accepted behavior. They are done and condoned every day in the MSM with no chance of exacting justice. The mere mention of what should happen will get every frizz head screaming hate crime charges. Carry a rope its a hate crime. The confederate battle flag is a hate crime. I recently told a young lady that I was teaching to shoot her pistol that if she kills someone in self defense her life is going to change forever. Every fuck nut in the world is going to try and take every last cent in her accounts and they are going to try and make sure you are incarcerated for your egregious act against humanity. If you bust a cap you might as well empty the gun and make sure the threat can never breed.

And for those that think they don't have time to vote just picture yourself in front of a nigger judge in a liberal city that already has a chip on his shoulder against anyone that is conservative. If you elect them then you deserve what you get for your vote and that includes abstention from voting!

Sandy
02-10-2021, 12:03 AM
Having spent years working in NYC, I developed a feel for troublemakers about to start shit. They almost always begin with minor provocations - shit talking, getting too close, stepping on people's feet or belongings. They are emboldened when there's no push back from anyone who could present a problem. They are always calculating the odds, and what cards they are holding - number of spooks versus humans, weakness of victims, weapons they possess, etc.. You must do the same - look right at them, scan for potential allies, plan your next move, be prepared to hurt a motherfucker. Think that boon is armed ? Get close, jump when he reaches, don't let him get it out. Niggers can sense when they're about to get fucked up, and will shuffle off to find some easier pickings.

Do you remember the infamous incident when a nigger was simply stared at for a couple of seconds by another subway passenger, then pulled out a knife and started stabbing the guy? Everyone else of course fled to the other end of the car. That was a long time ago now, and niggers were starting to realize they can attack in broad daylight, with nobody coming to help.

Back in the days of iPods, a couple of teenapers were staring at mine. I put that hand in my pocket, glared at them and made a fist with my other hand. They looked away and didn't give me any trouble, but they could have easily tried to snatch and grab. Niggers would sooner smash a stolen phone on the ground, and claim dindu "He dropped it and is blaming me!" to a cop, so that YT can't have something.

Sandy
02-10-2021, 12:05 AM
Here's what Mayor Oildriller has turned the city into.

A wave of violence has rocked the New York City transit system over the last week — with a terrifying tally that includes a spate of subway slashings, a woman shoved to the tracks on Tuesday and a bus driver bashed with a 2-by-4.

The NYPD revealed a previously unreported subway slashing on Tuesday, bringing the number of attacks to at least five in the past week alone, police and sources said.

"I don’t ever remember it being this bad," a retired transit supervisor said. "But I am not surprised considering the city is running amok and the politicians just keep putting their heads further in the sand or, in this case, the hole."

"The city is full of homeless and mentally ill people, but the city keeps throwing good money after bad but not helping or solving problems," he added.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-subway-slashings-bus-driver-assault

Now wait a minute, we're to blame homelessness and mental illness? The main problem is niggers. The second problem is niggers. The 100th problem is niggers.

Groid_Rage
02-10-2021, 12:23 AM
Here's what Mayor Oildriller has turned the city into.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-subway-slashings-bus-driver-assault

Now wait a minute, we're to blame homelessness and mental illness? The main problem is niggers. The second problem is niggers. The 100th problem is niggers.

101st to 500th problem: Niggers