PDA

View Full Version : Why do niggers smell like shit??

Oooh_that_smell
02-07-2021, 12:00 AM
You know the smell... Poop mixed with cocoa butter, coconut oil, and cheap grandma perfume... It's disgusting.

I was on the city bus the today and the bus was full of coons. The stench was unbearable... Went right thru my mask.

Unregistered
02-07-2021, 02:54 AM
Niggers are animals, and animals stink. More specific to your nigger animal stench question is the fact that nigger kidneys and livers are not as efficient as a human's and they actually eliminate waste products through their skin with their sweat and oils. The term "shit skin" actually has more meaning than simply what the color represents. Of course they try to mask the offensive odor with cheap perfumes and tropical jungle fruit scented hide greases. However, it of course doesn't work. It simply smells like a dump in the flower bed or a turd in a pina colada.

Full Clip
02-07-2021, 03:49 AM
Niggers are animals, and animals stink. More specific to your nigger animal stench question is the fact that nigger kidneys and livers are not as efficient as a human's and they actually eliminate waste products through their skin with their sweat and oils. The term "shit skin" actually has more meaning than simply what the color represents. Of course they try to mask the offensive odor with cheap perfumes and tropical jungle fruit scented hide greases. However, it of course doesn't work. It simply smells like a dump in the flower bed or a turd in a pina colada.

Quite so as evidenced by the fact that you could blindfold a human and after taking them to the local Zoo and then directly to a Nigger infested 'Walmart' they would not be able to say which was which.

Unregistered
02-07-2021, 08:40 AM
You know the smell... Poop mixed with cocoa butter, coconut oil, and cheap grandma perfume... It's disgusting.

I was on the city bus the today and the bus was full of coons. The stench was unbearable... Went right thru my mask.

They smell like shit because they are not human. And they hate water and soap.

Jim Crow
02-07-2021, 08:54 AM
Niggers are made of shit,which is why they smell like shit!
We don’t call em shit skins for nothin!

jenkemfactory
02-07-2021, 09:27 AM
It's nigger musk. That's normal. Better get used to it.

CoonsЯus
02-07-2021, 11:42 AM

I am so deeply sorry for you. I don't know you or your situation, but the fact that you were riding on public bus with niggers within 20 feet fills me with sorrow. I hope it was worth it, whether through love, need or morals ! God bless you my friend !