PDA

View Full Version : Batwing Fairy comes for Leon Spinks

Sandy
02-06-2021, 11:31 PM
He was known for his reckless spending habits in the immediate aftermath of his victory over Ali, and wound up struggling financially for much of his life.

Spinks, who also briefly worked as a professional wrestler, was an affable, colorful guy who for years was a ringside fixture at major fights. He always drew a roar and would often good-naturedly shadow box with Ali when they were introduced to the crowd at fights and brought into the ring to wave to the fans.

For much of his life after winning the title, he struggled financially.

Leon Spinks was inducted into the Nevada Boxing Hall of Fame in 2017 along with his younger brother. By that point, he struggled to walk and his wife, Brenda, pushed him in a wheelchair.

https://sports.yahoo.com/boxing-legend-leon-spinks-dies-at-67-001655175.html

Oh well, one less shitskin in the world.

Coon Club Road
02-07-2021, 12:00 AM
Another nigger rich nigger with no financial skills.

Jim Crow
02-07-2021, 09:07 AM
Good riddance to the Ebonics talking low IQ drug abusing nigger!

IseDaDiva
02-07-2021, 01:22 PM
Good riddance to the Ebonics talking low IQ drug abusing nigger!

That needs to be on his tombstone. :lol

animal mother
02-07-2021, 03:53 PM
Another son who also boxed, Leon Calvin, was murdered in East St. Louis, Missouri, in 2017.

Just your average nigger fambly. They all have at least one member bat winged at some point.

haywood
02-07-2021, 04:40 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/boxing-legend-leon-spinks-dies-at-67-001655175.html

Oh well, one less shitskin in the world.

No great loss!! I remember when this gaptoothed ape beat Ali.

IseDaDiva
02-07-2021, 06:13 PM
For much of his life after winning the title, he struggled financially.

And why was that? Why does nearly every nigger who manages to get a boatload of money die broke? Well, to start, drugs, hoes and bling are 'spensive. And then there's the issue of niggers not really understanding money in that when you blow it, it's gone for good. A nigger would think a handful of 1-dollar bills is worth more than a single 100-dollar bill. So of course they "struggle financially." I would too if I couldn't comprehend that money is a real thing, even if I don't see mine every day.