PDA

View Full Version : Nigger cop self batwings because racisms and being a cop is hard

Whitey Ford
02-06-2021, 10:24 PM
This nigger is setting the good example!
Black deputy commits suicide, said he’d had “enough” of corrupt, racist police system

See his 'explosive' video here on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK4LKdYJOJI/?utm_source=ig_embed

A Black Lafayette Parish sheriff’s deputy took his own life on Monday (Feb. 1) because he’d “had enough... of serving a system that does not give a damn” about him or other African Americans. In a series of heartbreaking videos, Deputy Clyde Kerr III spoke extensively about being a Black law enforcement officer and witnessing the “demonic” criminal justice system from the inside, which the 43-year-old says ultimately led him to commit suicide in front of his workplace.

In one video shared by Shaun King, Kerr spoke about the police killings of Botham Jean, George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and Trayford Pellerin, who was killed by Lafayette police officers in August.

“I can’t abide by this no more. I’m not having anything to do with this nonsense no more,” he said. “... If this feels right to you, then there is something wrong with you. This is the furthest thing from right.”

https://archive.is/3IQuZ

Coon Club Road
02-06-2021, 11:57 PM
“I can’t abide by this no more. I’m not having anything to do with this nonsense no more,”

And we don't have to put up with your monkeyshines no moe!

Jim Crow
02-07-2021, 09:05 AM
Always nice to hear when a shitskin self deletes.

Nig McNiggerson
02-07-2021, 09:21 AM
Maybe the jigaboo had a mental breakdown after realizing that his kind are animals, so he an heroed to cope

jenkemfactory
02-07-2021, 09:25 AM
That's a great idea. Great use of resources. He deserves a promotion for that.

IseDaDiva
02-07-2021, 01:21 PM
"Heartbreaking" my ass. He became self-aware and finally did something right.

Bottle_of_Hate
02-07-2021, 01:40 PM
He was probably fed up with having to deal with his own species. Being told to show up on time is racist. Being told he can't rape white women is racist.

haywood
02-07-2021, 04:46 PM
“I can’t abide by this no more. I’m not having anything to do with this nonsense no more,”

And we don't have to put up with your monkeyshines no moe!

Yep!!

Tar Remover
02-07-2021, 06:05 PM
WOOHOO!!!! Bye Nutty Nigger! Don't let the coffin lid hit your big black ass on the way out..........

Tar Remover
02-07-2021, 06:07 PM
:lol

Tar Remover
02-07-2021, 06:08 PM

And we don't have to put up with your monkeyshines no moe!:lol:potd

Groid_Rage
02-09-2021, 03:12 AM
Breonna Taylor was deleted when she got her fat ugly ass between her bF and the police in a gun battle that her nig BF started

tweakstick
02-09-2021, 04:03 AM
He had to talk to his son about how he should react with a poleese offisuh... Nobody should have to have that conversation.

So I guess this nigger finally found a way to get out of paying chile suppoat.

WTF? My dad had that conversation with me several times. As a volunteer fireman, he knew every cop on the force. He probably could have gotten my ass out of a lot of stupid teenage shit that I got myself into but never did because I wouldn't have learned a damn thing. He taught me instead to be respectful, honest, humble, apologetic and speak when spoken to with the cops no matter the circumstances.

Yeah, you dumb nigger, every parent should have that conversation with their kids and I'm glad mine did as I have I with mine.