PDA

View Full Version : The Nigger problem....

Full Clip
02-06-2021, 03:49 PM
I can't see it ever being resolved until the 'Whiggers' accept that the jungle borne Nigger species is not human but (rather obviously) simply represents the visible link between the monkey kingdom and the human race.

Sandy
02-06-2021, 04:26 PM
It's a very good point. Niggers by themselves can't survive very well. Their population back in the muddaland is sustained only by immense quantities of niglets relative to starvation and natural predators. When they live among coddling humans, though, then they can breed worse than tribbles.

Unregistered
02-06-2021, 05:11 PM
Right now I think the best anyone can do is just let the Dems fail. White folks need to continue working on a stronger union and a safety net for those that care about the constitution and can help victims of racism against whites that society turns a blind eye to. It might not happen immediately but looking at the history of the Jewish, they have a very strong union and look after each other very well. They take very good care of their offspring and are very smart folks. Opinions of them may vary from person to person but the point is that they’ve become successful and we should use it as an example. The White people who feel oppressed need to work towards a stronger union and it will make them stronger as a result. The niggers and coddlers that take the easy way out will continue to become more and more retarded as their genes become weaker from having everything made easy for them.
Today may look grim, but tomorrow natural selection may return. Lay low and be a good neighbor to those that deserve it, and don’t succumb to White guilt- it’s time to stop being altruistic to those that do not deserve it.

Unregistered
02-06-2021, 06:57 PM
Right now I think the best anyone can do is just let the Dems fail.
In theory you are right, my only fear is: Now that they know they can get away with fraud, it might be to late. Media won't be on our side, not now, not tomorrow, regardless how bad Dems do.

White folks need to continue working on a stronger union and a safety net for those that care about the constitution and can help victims of racism against whites that society turns a blind eye to. It might not happen immediately but looking at the history of the Jewish, they have a very strong union and look after each other very well. They take very good care of their offspring and are very smart folks. Opinions of them may vary from person to person but the point is that they’ve become successful and we should use it as an example. The White people who feel oppressed need to work towards a stronger union and it will make them stronger as a result. The niggers and coddlers that take the easy way out will continue to become more and more retarded as their genes become weaker from having everything made easy for them.
Today may look grim, but tomorrow natural selection may return. Lay low and be a good neighbor to those that deserve it, and don’t succumb to White guilt- it’s time to stop being altruistic to those that do not deserve it.
Absolutely right! I would even say it should be the goal to completely separate from niggers & sand niggers. Regardless how, separate states, repatriation, whatever, but their idea of society is so different from ours, it will be beneficial for both sides if we don't have to live together.

Unregistered
02-08-2021, 03:00 PM
Right now I think the best anyone can do is just let the Dems fail. White folks need to continue working on a stronger union and a safety net for those that care about the constitution and can help victims of racism against whites that society turns a blind eye to. It might not happen immediately but looking at the history of the Jewish, they have a very strong union and look after each other very well. They take very good care of their offspring and are very smart folks. Opinions of them may vary from person to person but the point is that they’ve become successful and we should use it as an example. The White people who feel oppressed need to work towards a stronger union and it will make them stronger as a result. The niggers and coddlers that take the easy way out will continue to become more and more retarded as their genes become weaker from having everything made easy for them.

Sadly I think this is what we've been doing, the bulk of the U.S. population... they reproduce at such an incredible rate and equip all the newly minted nogs with a chip on their shoulder, we can never out last this. Maybe I'm wrong. Remember all the while YT is generating little blond white girls that can't wait to acquire a big black buck..