PDA

View Full Version : Nigger actress tests its nigger bucks for nigger cooties

Sandy
02-05-2021, 10:28 PM
It be all scientific an sheet!

Tiffany Haddish appeared Thursday on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert where she discussed using scientific experiments to figure out if it was worth going on a second date with a guy. Haddish proudly displayed the microscope which she used to view various germs, including from her date’s mouth.

“I would give them something to drink,” explained Haddish. “They would leave. I would take the cup, I swab where they were drinking at, right? Put that in a petri dish. Let that bake, you know, do what it do. Then I would put it on a slide and I would look at it and see what they got going on in their mouth.”

Haddish was particularly interested in the level of candida in her dates’ mouths. Candida is a type of yeast that can cause foul breath and infections.

“If they had too much candida going on,” said Haddish, “I’m never going out on another date. Not kissing them. Nothing. But if it's a nice healthy amount, you know, because we all got them — we all got bacteria — but if it's a healthy mouth, then you know, second date.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tiffany-haddish-admits-to-performing-scientific-experiments-on-guys-after-a-first-date-080033150.html

Does it even know what "too much" and "a nice healthy amount" are? Any nigger is going to have many times the amount of bad bacteria compared to humans, including things like MRSA. But I suppose with niggers successfully breeding for many thousands of years, any sow can usually handle what any buck has.

Ray Cizzums
02-05-2021, 10:51 PM
She should have put that microscope up one horse nostril,
and a flashlight up the other, then checked for a speck of brain matter.
On the flip side, what awful microbes were doing the backstroke in Tiffany's monkey maker ?
Put that on a slide and start counting ...

Coon Club Road
02-06-2021, 12:00 AM
Obviously worried about her lips smoking the stovepipe.

Rastus Nigger
02-06-2021, 02:15 AM
Niggers are the deadliest bacteria of all.