PDA

View Full Version : Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala leads WTO

jenkemfactory
02-05-2021, 02:20 PM
A very qualified woman from Nigeria now leads the WTO.
'Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' is the name of the very qualified woman from Nigeria. She is dressed very seriously and she looks very serious and professional. Not an ounce of silliness.

I get this information from a very reliable and honest souce: CNN
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/05/business/wto-nigeria-ngozi-okonjo-iweala/index.html

Ignatow
02-05-2021, 02:41 PM
Here we go again, a nigger economist dressed like an African country bumpkin. That may be her native dress, but it needs to wear business attire.

This ugly sow looks like that nigger George Floyd.

IseDaDiva
02-05-2021, 08:59 PM
I just saw an article where an Africoon sowpotomus in a really bad wig/hair hat is prosecutor in the Netherlands. I'm sure this would make my father who suffered terribly there in the war feel very proud, that his contribution resulted in this.

Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda at the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague, Netherlands.

Okay, we get it! You're all very liberal with not an ounce of bias or raycism against African savages. Enough, already with the niggers.

ICC clears way for war crimes probe of Israeli actions (mail.com) (https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/10517636-icc-clears-way-war-crimes-probe-israeli-actions.html#.1272-stage-set2-4)

Sandy
02-05-2021, 10:22 PM
Okonjo-Iweala, an economist and former finance minister of Nigeria

Okonjo-Iweala spent 25 years at the World Bank as a development economist, rising to the position of managing director.

Nigeria is such a powerhouse of economic activity and freedom that we should automatically trust any of its officials, right? And it worked at the World Bank, which is a gibs machine to poor countries with rich rulers.

Here's any nigger's idea of free trade: "Gibs me dat foh free!" It doesn't matter if it's a nigger country in Africa or the Caribbean, or a single nigger in the niggerhood, "trade" with a nigger is always one-sided and profitable only for them.

Ray Cizzums
02-05-2021, 10:37 PM
Tar complexion ? Check.
Speaks pidgin ? Check.
Hates wypipo ? Check.
Looks like Mata Hairi, from Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp ? Check.

IseDaDiva
02-06-2021, 12:47 AM
Nigeria is such a powerhouse of economic activity and freedom that we should automatically trust any of its officials, right? And it worked at the World Bank, which is a gibs machine to poor countries with rich rulers.

Here's any nigger's idea of free trade: "Gibs me dat foh free!" It doesn't matter if it's a nigger country in Africa or the Caribbean, or a single nigger in the niggerhood, "trade" with a nigger is always one-sided and profitable only for them.

Of course. I trust them. Look what I got today from the Ecobank of Nigeria! I'm rich.:)

Re: Release of your Accrued Interest Payment via Certified Bank Draft.

The management of Ecobank Nigeria Plc through International

Collaboration/Networking of Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation

(NDIC), wishes to inform you about your interest sum of US$870,000.00

that was accrued from your inheritance sum, which we have been notify

by the International Association of Deposit Insurers (IADI) of World

Bank of Switzerland to release to you.

And look - it's signed by the director himself, who unfortunately doesn't know how to spell his own name:

Dr.Michael Collins

Director, NDIC Unit

Ecobank Nigeria Plc

Ray Cizzums
02-06-2021, 01:19 AM
Of course. I trust them. Look what I got today from the Ecobank of Nigeria! I'm rich.:)
And look - it's signed by the director himself, who unfortunately doesn't know how to spell his own name:

I copyrighted a bunch of Johnny Fuckerfaster jokes in Nigeria many years ago.
I'm going to write to Dr. Collins and see what they're worth now. :)

IseDaDiva
02-06-2021, 12:43 PM
I copyrighted a bunch of Johnny Fuckerfaster jokes in Nigeria many years ago.
I'm going to write to Dr. Collins and see what they're worth now. :)

:rofl

Let me know if you want the good doctor's email address.