PDA

View Full Version : War Thunder Nigger Bashing

Tar Remover
02-05-2021, 10:03 AM
I love to play War Thunder. I have tanks, planes and ships. FORTUNATELY, NIGGERS love to play this also! So many DAILY opportunities to wreck havoc in the weak little ape minds of stupid niggers and as you can likely bet, I'm at the forefront of causing niggers to completely lose their shit. Every tank, plane and ship I own is customized to identify and bash niggers- All my vehicles have MAMMY and a big black Ace of Spades in the largest possible font on both sides.
I have had niggers ook and eek and try to ram me and push me over, to no avail. I just get away and follow them, and when the time is right, I shove them over a cliff, shove them out of cover and get them killed or tip their ship and drown them. Then laugh.
I have already been chat banned twice, 1st for 15 days, and the second for 30 days. I dedicate my on line life to making niggers miserable, because I hate their black asses and its a opportunity for payback for all the misery they cause humans.
If you guys are interested, this is a fantastic nigger bashing opportunity and the game is fun as fuck. Many first hand nigger encounters can be had here!
I will post pics as soon as I figure out how........:club

jenkemfactory
02-05-2021, 10:40 AM
What, on a phone?
Sounds interesting. I'll have to look it up.

haywood
02-05-2021, 10:57 AM
I love to play War Thunder. I have tanks, planes and ships. FORTUNATELY, NIGGERS love to play this also! So many DAILY opportunities to wreck havoc in the weak little ape minds of stupid niggers and as you can likely bet, I'm at the forefront of causing niggers to completely lose their shit. Every tank, plane and ship I own is customized to identify and bash niggers- All my vehicles have MAMMY and a big black Ace of Spades in the largest possible font on both sides.
I have had niggers ook and eek and try to ram me and push me over, to no avail. I just get away and follow them, and when the time is right, I shove them over a cliff, shove them out of cover and get them killed or tip their ship and drown them. Then laugh.
I have already been chat banned twice, 1st for 15 days, and the second for 30 days. I dedicate my on line life to making niggers miserable, because I hate their black asses and its a opportunity for payback for all the misery they cause humans.
If you guys are interested, this is a fantastic nigger bashing opportunity and the game is fun as fuck. Many first hand nigger encounters can be had here!

Good work!!

Tar Remover
02-05-2021, 02:54 PM
No, I play on an Alienware m17 r3. A laptop.

Coon Club Road
02-05-2021, 05:55 PM

Keep up the good work!!!