PDA

View Full Version : Lil cRap nigger Uzi looking to get his haid cut off?

IseDaDiva
02-04-2021, 04:27 PM
The Philadelphia rapper got a $24 million pink diamond embedded in his forehead this week.

Let's see how long it takes for some street nigga to take that, and maybe take the dumb coon's cranium with it.

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/marvel-vision-diamond-24-million-lil-uzi-vert-implanted-forehead/

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-04-2021, 04:55 PM
Let's see how long it takes for some street nigga to take that, and maybe take the dumb coon's cranium with it.

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/marvel-vision-diamond-24-million-lil-uzi-vert-implanted-forehead/

:rofl

I wonder how many african niggers caint breeve as a result of digging that one up.

IseDaDiva
02-04-2021, 06:48 PM
:rofl

I wonder how many african niggers caint breeve as a result of digging that one up.

:lol Yeah, don't they care about their Africoon brethern slaving in diamond mines?

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-04-2021, 08:09 PM
:lol Yeah, don't they care about their Africoon brethern slaving in diamond mines?
Fuck no they do t care. I would love to tell this one we are going on an african safari and drop his ass into the middle of his “brethren”. Fucker would be dead in a minute and they would kill each other until one of them finally emerges with this diamond only to realize it is completely worthless in the shithole of Africa and they would never make it alive with the damn thing.

IseDaDiva
02-04-2021, 10:54 PM
Fuck no they do t care. I would love to tell this one we are going on an african safari and drop his ass into the middle of his “brethren”. Fucker would be dead in a minute and they would kill each other until one of them finally emerges with this diamond only to realize it is completely worthless in the shithole of Africa and they would never make it alive with the damn thing.

That would make a good movie, kind of like "The Naked Prey" only with a retarded cRapper with a stone stuck in his thick skull as the prey.

Rastus Nigger
02-05-2021, 01:06 AM
Turn the idiot nigger loose on the south side of Chimpcongo. There'll be a headless dead shitskin body laying in the street in a matter of minutes. Niggers kill each other for a cigarette, a rock like that will have them killing each other to see which one gets the honors of making it good.