PDA

View Full Version : Nigger robs chicken store with gun.....for chicken !!

CoonsЯus
02-04-2021, 09:37 AM
This is not unusual story for anybody that frequents the Chimpout pages regularly. A nigger robbed a chicken store in Passadena CA for its chicken order, all because they wouldn't serve the hopeless coon for not wearing a mask. It's a common occurrence for a nigger to swap its liberty with a 30 stretch in exchange for a quick stomach filling fix.

The good news is that this useless baboon will soon get served chicken 3 times a week in the comfort of a coon palace, the NU.

https://www.rt.com/usa/514593-california-chicken-robbery-maskless/

Robert Gonzalez, who works at the restaurant as a cook, told local media that it was clear the suspect was “not after money.” He said that the gunman entered the kitchen and began chasing him before getting distracted.

IseDaDiva
02-04-2021, 11:13 AM
Chicken and waffles at gunpoint! It could only be better if the stupid nigger had grabbed a side of waddymelon on his way out.

Ignatow
02-04-2021, 01:52 PM
I know where that place is! The original Roscoe chiggun and waffles is in niggertown Compton or Watts. I've never tried their chiggun despite it being known as an L.A. institution. Maybe because I'm a racist nigger hater.

Little known fact: Pasadena is where old money folks live. Right next door, north, is Altadena, niggertown. This is where the niggers who clean and maintain the Rose Bowl live. I've driven through there and it's full of spooks. You'd think it's cheap to live there. 35 years ago, it was reasonably priced, if living next to niggers was ok with you. Nowadays, POS houses start at $600,000. It's close to downtown L.A., that's why.

My former spouse said when she was looking for a house 40 years ago, a realtor showed her a house there. She immediately said, no way, not even if it was cheap, would she live as the only white wimminz among blacks. She had great common sense, even though she got mad at me for always saying the N word. She said all people were equal, I said yes, but niggers are NOT human.

CoonsЯus
02-04-2021, 02:59 PM
I know where that place is! The original Roscoe chiggun and waffles is in niggertown Compton or Watts. I've never tried their chiggun despite it being known as an L.A. institution. Maybe because I'm a racist nigger hater.

Little known fact: Pasadena is where old money folks live. Right next door, north, is Altadena, niggertown. This is where the niggers who clean and maintain the Rose Bowl live. I've driven through there and it's full of spooks. You'd think it's cheap to live there. 35 years ago, it was reasonably priced, if living next to niggers was ok with you. Nowadays, POS houses start at $600,000. It's close to downtown L.A., that's why.

My former spouse said when she was looking for a house 40 years ago, a realtor showed her a house there. She immediately said, no way, not even if it was cheap, would she live as the only white wimminz among blacks. She had great common sense, even though she got mad at me for always saying the N word. She said all people were equal, I said yes, but niggers are NOT human.

My wife's momma was far more racist than me !! The wife doesn't say anything anymore when me and my kid call each other nigger. :lol She knows she can't stop it.

Sambo
02-05-2021, 02:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHFqyPL6kzM&feature=emb_logo

Gibs me yo chiggun mah fugger!!!

Groid_Rage
02-05-2021, 05:19 PM
Never get between a nigger and his chiggun wings.

CoonsЯus
02-05-2021, 11:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHFqyPL6kzM&feature=emb_logo

Gibs me yo chiggun mah fugger!!!

If niggers weren't so dangerous, this story may have been amusing. The interview with the cook has him laughing when telling the story. Niggers will kill their own famblys for the last chicken wing and I don't think the chef realized how close he may have came to dying there.

Sandy
02-06-2021, 05:02 PM
She immediately said, no way, not even if it was cheap, would she live as the only white wimminz among blacks. She had great common sense

If she did, odds are she wouldn't have lived for long. That common sense kept her from being another statistic.