PDA

View Full Version : A "Choctaw Indian" ie nigger, gets his rape charges re-filed after he wormed out of them.

Groid_Rage
02-03-2021, 09:47 AM
The Muskogee County District Attorney’s Office has refiled charges against a man accused of several rapes in the 1990s after a federal judge previously ordered the man’s release, citing the statute of limitations.

Leroy Jemol Smith tribal name "Walks Like Gorilla", 51, had faced previous state charges and then federal allegations that he committed aggravated sexual abuse in Indian Country. Prosecutors have cited evidence that his DNA matched evidence collected during the rape investigations.https://tulsaworld.com/news/state-and-regional/crime-and-courts/muskogee-county-rape-case-again-filed-against-choctaw-indian-in-1990s-attacks-after-federal-judge/article_9114e420-5077-11eb-906f-1bc21b177f22.html
:unigger
13995 :gorilla

Sandy
02-03-2021, 10:01 AM
However, the law allows for exceptions under two conditions: if preserved physical evidence is capable of helping create a DNA profile and if the perpetrator’s identity can be established with such a profile.

Analysis of a DNA sample collected from one of the women in the 1990s reportedly connected Smith to the rapes this spring and summer. Police said the DNA in the Muskogee case was also consistent with a saliva sample Tulsa detectives obtained from Smith while working on a 2005 homicide investigation.

There we go, refiling charges is perfectly legal. There should be no statute of limitations for anything a nigger did, anyway.

Homicide investigation. No doubt that nigger was involved, and how many other muh dikks has it done that it hasn't been caught for?

Whitey Ford
02-04-2021, 12:50 AM
That doesn't look like any Indian to me. That's a nigger.
https://i.imgur.com/7yB03KS.png

zagnut
02-05-2021, 04:32 PM
I wonder how good Cumwhola Hairass is at arrow catching?

Ray Cizzums
02-05-2021, 07:21 PM
He's a native American, and I'm the Easter Bunny. He says the cops have him mixed up with his twin brother, Two Dogs Fucking.
There was a hippie commune next door to where I lived in the late '70s. My friend Don the Carpenter shared the place with a cast of characters, one of whom was a sheboon named Lana. After a government cheese giveaway for the local Indians was announced, Lana says she's part Indian, and was going to get her gibs. Don goes "Hey Lana, when you get on line, they're going to say Indian - cheese, Indian - cheese, nigger - watermelon" !

IseDaDiva
02-05-2021, 08:20 PM
So there's a statute of limitations for rapey niggers who say they are native Americans (Leroy Jemol Smith tribal name "Walks Like Gorilla". :lol) but not for stupid #MeToo bitches clamoring about how some celebrity touched their knee 20 years ago? Someone needs to 'splain that.

Jim Crow
02-05-2021, 09:32 PM
I wonder how good Cumwhola Hairass is at arrow catching?

With a dot on that big forehead,I’d say perfect!