PDA

View Full Version : Sow soaks her buck in nigger napalm

Bottle_of_Hate
02-02-2021, 07:21 PM
Woman pours boiling water on sleeping boyfriend and records it on Snapchat, IL cops say (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-pours-boiling-water-sleeping-212804638.html)

Alexis Sykes, 22, was charged with aggravated battery by caustic substance and aggravated domestic battery.

Niggers live their nigger napalm. It shows you the true evil in a niggers brain pan. The simian mind had to sit there and wait for a pot to boil.

Oh yea. Chicago... Land of the civilized nigger...

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-02-2021, 07:25 PM
Well, I guess he is lucky his muh dikk didnt get chopped off while he was in a crack coma. Count your lucky stars nigger! :lol

Espantoon
02-02-2021, 07:48 PM
That is one avatar worthy boon!

Ray Cizzums
02-02-2021, 08:19 PM
That is one avatar worthy boon!

Fuckin' ay - shit-for-brains, wool shit-twizzlers for hair.

IseDaDiva
02-02-2021, 08:33 PM
What's the big deal? I wanted to pour boiling liquids on my husband as well, to resolve a difference of opinion in the normal way, but got bored wating for the water to boil. Who says niggers aren't just like us?

And then sows wonder why their bucks prefer YT women, even if they're 400lbs?

The boyfriend was hospitalized in a burn unit for nearly two weeks as doctors performed skin graft surgery for burns from the Jan. 2 incident, authorities say

Gee, I wonder who is paying for that?

Sandy
02-03-2021, 09:42 AM

So that's the boiled buck. Where's a picture of the sow?

Coon Club Road
02-04-2021, 12:22 AM
Fuckin' ay - shit-for-brains, wool shit-twizzlers for hair.

:lol

haywood
02-04-2021, 12:43 AM
Woman pours boiling water on sleeping boyfriend and records it on Snapchat, IL cops say (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-pours-boiling-water-sleeping-212804638.html)

Niggers live their nigger napalm. It shows you the true evil in a niggers brain pan. The simian mind had to sit there and wait for a pot to boil.

Oh yea. Chicago... Land of the civilized nigger...

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the "beetlejuice" looking mayor of that SHITHOLE!!

haywood
02-04-2021, 12:44 AM
Well, I guess he is lucky his muh dikk didnt get chopped off while he was in a crack coma. Count your lucky stars nigger! :lol

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Groid_Rage
02-04-2021, 02:21 AM
She's a keeper!

jenkemfactory
02-04-2021, 08:31 AM
So, Medusa was a nigger?

IseDaDiva
02-04-2021, 11:33 AM
Notice you only ever hear about nigger sows doing this and it's so often you just know they must keep a big pot of something - soup, oil, water - simmering on the stove all day just in case they need to make a point when squabbling with their with their worthless bucks.

Dey mammies teach their sowlets to do this as well. I saw one little sow, only 11 years old, on a court show. She had thrown boiling water on a little bucklet, about 5 years old. Burned the black right off that little sucker.

My opinion that sows are the most vile, vicious, depraved, and savage creatures on the planet is confirmed nearly daily.

Bottle_of_Hate
02-04-2021, 08:02 PM
Notice you only ever hear about nigger sows doing this and it's so often you just know they must keep a big pot of something - soup, oil, water - simmering on the stove all day just in case they need to make a point when squabbling with their with their worthless bucks.

I used to think that as well. But in reality these niggers stay angry much longer than a human would. The odds are too high that these sows just happen to have boiling water and/or put thought and preparation into it. I believe the switch is thrown at some point in the argument and the sow has set her mind on the task
with no remaining brain capacity to consider the consequences of the outcome. Nigger evil is all that remains. Usually alone with nothing else to distract the nigger, its mind is kept busy with seething rage. As we all know, in every other case up to and including murder, the nigger believes it was justified and did nothing wrong.

I have said in jest a few times in the past some people deserve this kind of treatment. For instance some silly things like stopping for no reason in a roundabout :lol. I would not do it even to my worst enemy.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-04-2021, 08:44 PM
My opinion that sows are the most vile, vicious, depraved, and savage creatures on the planet is confirmed nearly daily.

That, dear woman, is not "opinion".

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-04-2021, 08:48 PM
I wonder what the nigger buck did to that sow to earn its well-deserved napalming?

Whatever it was, you know damn well that it had to do with Muh Dik!

CoonsЯus
02-04-2021, 09:07 PM
that nigger looks like it fell out of a giant nightmare bag of spicy cheetos !!

IseDaDiva
02-04-2021, 10:09 PM
I wonder what the nigger buck did to that sow to earn its well-deserved napalming?

Whatever it was, you know damn well that it had to do with Muh Dik!

Absolutely. Nothing enrages a sow like her buck muh dikkin another hoe, or finding "texes" or filthy, disgusting muh poosy pics from other dirty sows on his sailfoam, which Sow #1 is paying for.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-05-2021, 01:21 AM
Absolutely. Nothing enrages a sow like her buck muh dikkin another hoe, or finding "texes" or filthy, disgusting muh poosy pics from other dirty sows on his sailfoam, which Sow #1 is paying for.

Or, the nigger sow caught its buck with its Muh Dik! in another buck!

IseDaDiva
02-05-2021, 12:31 PM
Or, the nigger sow caught its buck with its Muh Dik! in another buck!

Would that really bother them? After all, a buck can't shit out a niglet. One buck knocking up a couple of sows is often what causes the mighty street battles, in which niglets sometimes get thrown to the ground as the fight commences.